“For breakfast or quick snack”
Review of Stop&Go

Stop&Go
Ranked #8 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Kaunas
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Great place for breakfast! A big variety of salads, sandwiches. Delicious coffee and good location!

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Nice place for a quick break, a few table, nice and clean. We got a toast and a fresh fruit juice. Only one of the girls spoke English; we enjoyed our stay anyway. The juice was very good, for a fair price. Recommended!!!

StopandGoKaunas, Guest Relations Manager at Stop&Go, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear Giuseppe,

Thank you for you honest review and we really appreciate the time you took to write it. We are glad you enjoyed our fresh fruit juices as we pride ourselves on serving the fruit juices from the freshest fruits, hand selected by us, every day.
We are looking forward to welcome you back again.
Augusta Stave
Stop&Go Kaunas

Reviewed 16 August 2017

However, it left me disappointed, very little taste of the coffee, nothing that would make me come back again. There are definitely better coffee places in Kaunas than this.

Management response:Responded 21 August 2017

Dear Z C,

Thank you for the review and we do value your opinion. But we are very disappointed to hear that our flavourful coffee was not to your liking. I can assure you that we use the finest Italian coffee and have many loyal customers. However, I sincerely apologise that we have disappointed you this time and I hope we can welcome you back again soon and prove that our coffee is as good as you've heard.

Augusta
Stop&Go

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Usually I hate to write bad things about restaurant and specially here in my home town kaunas !
But 2 times in a road is a little bit slow unpleasant specially when u r really hungry
I order once and was time to paid they couldn't take my payment for some reason ( something wrong with the credit card or who really cares )
Next time the same thing and they didn't have any bread to make a simple plain sandwich !
I felt unwelcome and hopefully I learn my lesson so maybe I get up early to make my own Breakfast
For sure you won't see me again in your place !!!!

1  Thank Rodrigo C
Management response:Responded 4 May 2017

Dear Rodrigo,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our coffee shop and your comments are very much valued.
We are very sorry to hear that you felt unwelcomed at Stop and Go and couldn’t use your preferred method of payment, due to the problems with the Internet connection. We can assure you, that this problems has been solved for good now. Sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding with the sandwich as your chosen Panini bread has been sold out due to its popularity, but we had other as delicious breads to offer. However, we understand very well that it can be upsetting when we can't offer the favourites to our loyal customers. Not to repeat the same problem we increased the orders of Panini bread, so we don’t run out of this particular bread type in the future.
We hope to welcome you soon at our numerous Stop and Go coffee shops and we promise to look after you well. Also, this week we introduced the special breakfast offer (sandwich and coffee for 3,45 EUR) so our loyal customers don’t have to think about their breakfast early morning. We hope you will come and try this offer soon.

We are looking forward to welcome you soon at Stop and Go.

Danas Gerdziunas
Stop and Go Manager

Reviewed 5 November 2016

I went to eat there several times, the sushis are excellent and it's quite cheap, special reductions everyday on one item, reductions for students too