“Good”

Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Kaunas
Description: +370 616 15599
Description: +370 616 15599
Reviewed 26 October 2017

I had a hot chocolate and muffin with chocolate. They were good but nothing special. The service was good too.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

We found this place with girls in the morning. They gave us a paper (like a test) and we had to chose omelette with different sides. Using ticks and crosses! Tomato, cheese, ham, feta, olives and so on. Very interesting, first time I saw smth like this! And breakfast was great. For all tastes!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 12 July 2017

I often come to this place when I want to satisfy my sweet tooth and be alone or with a close friend. I love the atmosphere (bookshelves filled with books, cozy sofa, not too bright/dim lights, music, kind staff, very tasty, fresh bun's and slices of pizza!). Of course I have to mention that I very much miss your acorn coffee and hopefully I will see it on the menu someday again :)

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

A Saturday morning has never been this lovely. I decidedto start my day in this cute little bakery and enjoy a delicious peace of pie for breakfast! Amazing!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

There is no better place to spend a cold autumn evening than my beloved Motiejaus kepyklele Thank you for the coffee and the cozyness

Date of visit: November 2016