“Good restaurant for game lovers”
Review of Medziotoju Uzeiga

Medziotoju Uzeiga
Ranked #9 of 331 Restaurants in Kaunas
Price range: US$3 - US$23
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: ,,Medziotojų uzeiga", oldest restaurant in Kaunas, is situated in the very heart of Kaunas - Town Hall square. The guests of the restaurant are treated with exceptional game meat dishes since 1965. The main goal of the restaurant is to use only fresh Lithuanian products. Therefore the cuisine of ,,Medziotoju uzeiga" is especially valued for its high quality meals and, of course, a perfect service.
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

The restaurant boasts a very good menu for game lovers like venison, duck etc. my wife had the duck and I had the venison with spinach, blue cheese and sweet onion compote. The duck was good (cranberry sause a bit too sweet), my venison was great.
We concluded the meal with chocolate lava muffin and creme brûlée. Sorry to say that I again had the better choice with the latter. My wife disagreed. :-)

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Wild deer I haven't eaten in ages and boy was it delicious. A great place to go for a business dinner in all respects. The service was impressive, the restaurant cosy and the prices economical. I will revisit this restaurant for sure!

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Three of us sat down to a delicious meal. This is mainly a meat restaurant but with some other choices. We shared a game meat dish for the main meal which had a rich sauce. Good service and very good value. Highly recommended

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Me and my girlfriend decided to go out for dinner on a Thursday evening in March - we were amazed.

The food was fantastic, and the price was even better (compared to Danish standards).

We had the Tartar, Wild Boar, and Venison.

With some beer, wine, and coffee as well. All in all very good!

The service was also VERY pleasant. Nice people, and very professional.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed 29 May 2017

They have pretty good meat in this restaurant : i order shashlyk, it was tender, juicy, and there is great view (central square of Kaunas). Only dissadvantage that they didn't ribs which I order firstly and have limited offer of beer.