“Very special and yummy icecream ”

Oila Remeselna Zmrzlina
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Trencin
Description: Ice cream made by Italian traditional recipe from fresh natural ingredients - fruits, vegetables, milk... without addition any artificial flavors or food dyes
Reviewed 20 August 2020 via mobile

Very special and yummy ice cream shop! Even if they don’t offer salted caramel I can recommend MAK ice cream. It’s exceptionally good!

Date of visit: August 2020
1  Thank andysauter
Jozef95, Marketing at Oila Remeselna Zmrzlina, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2020

Thank you for such a nice review :) We also offer salty caramel, but our offer often changes, so I hope, next time you will come in the right moment and will try our salty caramel. I can guarantee that it is super yummy :)

Write a reviewReviews (36)

Reviewed 14 July 2019 via mobile

This is really one of the best ice creams I know. Very friendly stuff, natural ice cream. We are always there on the weekends.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 9 May 2019

During my visit in Trenčín I wanted to try a really good ice cream, my friends recommended me Oilá, so I went there and find out that their ice cream is one of the best I have ever had. Especially the honey ice cream was something what I had in the first time of my life and immediatelly bacame my favourite.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 31 December 2018

Ice cream was very tasty, waiters who worked there were polite and very kind as well. There weren't many flavours however, some of them (wisky, gingerbread, marzipan) were really different than usual ones which is cool and there is no doubt really delicious !

Date of visit: December 2018
Jozef J, Owner at Oila Remeselna Zmrzlina, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2019

Dear Leonard, thank you for the review. We are glad you liked our ice cream. See you soon and wish you all the best.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

The best ice cream I have ever had! You can really feel the fresh ingredients in it. Will visit again.

Date of visit: October 2018

Dear Ignac, thank you for the review. We are glad you liked our ice cream.
Our ice cream is made from real raw materials without the use of any artificial ingredients or flavors.
See you soon and wish you all the best.