Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$94
eDreamsUS$94
Vio.com
Agoda.comUS$94
Etrip
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 August 2022 via mobile

I have stayed many times here and its my go to in Trencin, rooms are big but not super modern, that said they are very nice, receptionist is amazing, they always look after me. They have rooms with kitchens so you can cook meals, that was a surprise, very boutique very nice, local and nice. Defo recommended. Beware of how to get there as its up a cobbled street and you wont believe your sat nav but its there, they have a carpark also for about 8 cars. Great location as the main bit is just a 30 seconds walk down a lovely street.

Room tip: Mini bar has stuff or should i say the fridge. Nothing to buy tho apart from that
Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2020

We reserved an apartment with separate living room and air-conditioning in the hotel in August 2019 for a 3-day stay in Trenčin.
Upon our arrival, a waiter (as a receptionist didn't speak much of English) explained, that our room wasn't available. He offered us a cup of coffee, until we wait, as they get another apartment, located 100m down the street in a pension, that was part of the hotel, ready.
When I asked if the room was the same (so, apartment), he affirmed. We declined coffee and went out for a drink as we waited.
When we came to the "apartment", we found out it was a suffocating, hot, damp room, with a small kitchen corner, and an additional thin mattress on the floor instead of an actual bed or pull-out sofa for our daughter. And of course, no air-conditioning...
Naturally, I've returned the keys to the receptionist, who somehow managed to ask: "Problem?" As I've said, there is no air-conditioning and other things, she just took the keys and said: "No air-conditioning. OK. Bye"
Although, the waiter was really kind, this was the worst experience for me, ever...
Be careful reserving a room here...

Room tip: Be sure, to check the room before paying!! Don't let them cheat you and downgrade your room...
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 7 February 2019

My room was a 1 bedroom apartment complete with kitchen, bathroom, small eating area, a large living room and separate bedroom. The bedroom and living room had amazing views of the Trencin castle. There is a small, upscale restaurant onsite (reservations recommended) where they serve a small breakfast buffet and a la carte dinner.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 24 June 2018

great little hotel just below the Trencin castle. Good size room for my husband, son and myself. decent breakfast. Clean and the staff is very helpful. Stayed one night while passing through on our way to Helpa, would recommend and stay again

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Hotel is very nice, the staff is very helpful and professional. Room was nice, clean. The only problem is the water pressure was way too low and it was hard to take shower. Overall, we enjoyed our stay and i would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2017