“So very oishii!”
Review of Oyshi

Oyshi
Ranked #5 of 103 Restaurants in Trencin
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Oyshi offers fusion asian food dishes and sushi. We love seasonal fresh food inspired by asian culture.
Reviewed 5 July 2021

This was excellent! Absolutely gorgeous, delicious food, the ramen that we had tasted very authentic, rich and flavourful, with loads and loads of variety. We tried the poke bowls also, which were vibrant, fresh and so satisfying!
My compliments to the chef, keep up the good work.

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (84)

Reviewed 6 June 2021 via mobile

All dishes were superb. Sushi was made with great details and taste. Really comparable to many top restaurants experiences I have had in Asia. Vegetarian options were fantastic - aubergine, tofu tempura, guacamole,...

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 21 August 2020 via mobile

I truly enjoyed my visit of Oyshi. Food was excellent, service was nice, we did not wait too long for our meals, restaurant itself looked stylish and the outside seating was just lovely. I had poke and my boyfriend had bao buns. Both meals were really tasty and I recommend them.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 19 July 2020 via mobile

We were craving a sushi so we wanted to try this restaurant. As it seems to be very popular, we have tried it.
Sushi arrived but I have to say, the chef really loved wasabi: in everything. No problem, it is in the end part of sushi but it might be a better idea to let customer decide how much wasabi (s)he can handle.
The fish was good, but the rice was disaster. Too soft. You were not able to eat it with chopsticks (and yes, I know how to handle chopsticks:)).
The staff: the lady was very friendly, did always great effort, but the blond tall guy was rather arrogant, rude and not very interested in the serving customers.
So for me: next time I will pass.

Date of visit: July 2020
4  Thank Mirooke
Reviewed 15 January 2020 via mobile

Our first visit but definitely not last. Great Japanese food. Lots of options, great drink too. Staff is helpful and kind. Great place to visit and try something new!

Date of visit: August 2019