Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$90
Vio.com
eDreamsUS$90
Agoda.comUS$90
Trip.com
Etrip
All reviews stayed here suite guests cleanliness hairdryer
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 November 2019

Stayed here for just one night in suite 108. Suite was nice, although not functional and room decor was outdated. Bed comfort was also lacking, as I had pain in my back the next day. What was really disturbing was the noise from 5 am coming from across the yard, where post office is located. Just incredible - could not sleep after that. Breakfast quite modest for its price tag (8 EUR), so we decided to go to the nearby Coop shop and buy us something. Wi-fi free and fast.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank PremiumFlyer74
Reviewed 21 July 2019 via mobile

I recently visited the restaurant/bar of this establishment with my partner for lunch. I should have read the warning signs when I saw it was empty while all food places nearby were full. We opted to sit inside and picked a seat. A waitress approached promptly and took our order of Caesar salad and a tandoori salad. We received it appropriately 20 minutes later and upon starting discovered a long black curly hair. I called the waiter who apologised and took it away and returned approximately 10 minutes later. After ,nobody approached us to enquire how was it or would we require anything however We could hear the staff members behind the bar laughing and joking. When we finished nobody came to ask about tea/ etc so we went to the bar and paid. I decided to lodge my unhappiness with the service and spoke with a polite receptionist who apologised and called to the restaurant. When she finished the call she said they say they replaced the salad and I said it was the bad service I was complaining about. Her reply was sorry but what can I do about that ?

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank paulbQ8521TD
Reviewed 11 June 2019

Good stay in the city. Tasty breakfast. Small but nice wellness.
NIce and cleann rooms. Comfy bed. NIce staff.
Hotel is directly in teh city centre. Parking is small and sometimes you are not able to park here with reservation.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 23 February 2019 via mobile

Comfortable and quiet hotel located in the central zone.
Good breakfast and gentle staff.
Absolutely ok for business trip.
Clean room and unusual bathroom along a rounded shape of the bathtub.
No minibar.
Hairdryer in the room.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 January 2019 via mobile

we stayed in this hotel for a friend's wedding and were really impressed by how vast and spacious the room was, how comfortable and clean everything was. There was also a giantic bath. You could stay in this hotel room for ages! Staff were really helpful. There's a nice breakfast in the morning. The only thing the hotel lacks is a communal area such as a bar. it's in a great location in the heart of Trencin and it was nice to see the bars nearby full of very civilised drinkers... a really fun night out.

Date of stay: April 2018