Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 February 2020

The pension has been superbly decorated and packed with character, it is warm and cosy, Our room (fireplace suite) was stunning, large and relaxing. The food is superb, slightly more expensive than a town restaurant but well worth it. Staff are friendly and helpful, great location, 10 min walk from town. Would love to return some time.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 2 October 2019

These people are vile, stay away at any cost, you have been warned! No idea what hospitability means.
While there a bed canopy fell on my head, heavy metal frame, when I told the lady when he paid she didn t even appologise, furthermore she chased me while leaving asking for compensation without even going in the room to see what happened, her cook was also rude swearing at us. I told her that she must be mad asking for money when she should appologise and offer a discount or something so she said that "it s ok" and we left. Can,t imagine if that thing would have fallen on a baby, she would be in prison.

Room tip: Don t go there
Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank sn000000py
Reviewed 12 January 2019 via mobile

For food with average taste and steaks for 25€ its just too much, had a good time with lovely staff, but thats it.
Steaks were over the requested medium and litle bit too dry venison is probably hard to get fresh so l can find good food for half price in poprad.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2018

I knew what to expect from the photos, but I was even more delighted with my room when I arrived. I felt like I was staying in a cross between a treehouse and a Hobbit house. It was just lovely and I very much enjoyed the sauna, which was pleasingly easy to use. Dinner at the restaurant was lovely and the staff were friendly and helpful. I was so much happier that I stayed here rather than the centre of Poprad, which is only 15 minutes' walk away.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

We visited Sabato last weekend, we had such an amazing experience. Clean and antique rooms with unforgettable themes and atmosphere.

Service was brilliant, always making sure we had everything we needed. Breakfast consisted of tasty food selection.

We are from Spain, Madrid. Whenever we visit High Tatras, we always come back to Sabato. The owner and staff is very friendly and kind, welcomes new customers with a huge smile and treats visitors with respect.

It must be highlighted that rooms are very very beautiful. I recommend this Penzion to everyone who is staying in Poprad even if it’s for 1 night or more. It has a perfect location and parking is available too.

Thank you.
Natalie.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank nat_liadianai