Lowest prices for your stay
US$122
View deal
Free cancellation until 22/04/21
Hotels.com
eDreams
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2018

Staff was friendly and cooked breakfast was good. Lights in the hallways are on motion sensors and they turn on and off quickly as you pass by to your room. Sort of a weird effect. While there is a thermostat in the room, it did not work for me.

Room tip: Facing toward the front.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Stayed in this hotel for a wedding. Loved the hotel and in particular thanks to Miro on night reception who with great humour and excellent english provided us with drinks late at night and was always helpful. A quaint hotel in an area which feels like a throwback to the 50s. Had a great time and would return again especially as everything was fantastic value.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2018

First time at this hotel and wasn’t disappointed. In a lovely peaceful area just to the side of the main area in Piestany surrounded by trees and lawns. If you are a steak lover then their restaurant won’t disappoint either. Easy parking and charming staff with a good level of English ( my Slovak is rubbish!) Will use again on my next visit.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2018

We spent 2 nights at the hotel, the room was large and comfortable, the staff was friendly and helpful. We ate the hotel restaurant several times, the food was great and relatively cheap. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank eszterb2017
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Stayed here around 4 years ago, and then again last week.

There was confusion with the room I booked. Whilst I'd originally booked a double room, I made enquiries about upgrading to one of the apartments on the roof, was given a price, and decided to go ahead. However, when I checked in, I found out that I'd been 2 co-joined bedrooms on the second floor. The receptionist told me that the rooftop rooms are booked out "months in advance", but somehow she omitted to tell me this when I was booked. I was disappointed. The duty manager gave me a gin and tonic to make things up to me...

Anyway, lunch was excellent, and taken in the garden.

The shower in the bathroom was very rusty.

The internet was very slow and constantly dropped out.

Day 3 (evening) we had no hot water.

So, an okay stay, but disappointing compared to my first visit. I'll try the Hotel Lowe next time as our friends were staying there at the same time and they said it was excellent.

Date of stay: July 2017