Lowest prices for your stay
US$88
US$87
Hotels.com
US$87
PricelineUS$88
TravelocityUS$87
TripadvisorUS$87
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 June 2019

There are modern spa houses in Piestany, eg Hotel Magnolia. I am more likeable to the villas, which are incomparably smaller. Look at some of my photos. What more do you like? It's probably a matter of personal taste.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 February 2019 via mobile

I booked this hotel for my partner's birthday and I wanted us to have a relaxing weekend. We booked and paid for using the jacuzzi, sauna and the pool. Although the jacuzzi was enjoyable, we noticed that there were a group of naked people using the sauna, which is ok because they covered themselves when they were out of the sauna but then after a while they just didn't bother and were just walking around naked. Then more people came in to join the group and there were no room left for the sauna (there were 3 separate rooms altogether). At this point we didn't feel like using the sauna anymore so we thought we'd just use the pool. Just as we were leaving the jacuzzi for the pool and guy went in, naked. We asked a member of the staff if this was allowed, it wasn't but the owner's daughter was there with her friends so she could do whatever she wanted. So our 'relaxing'session was cut short, we just left. If we wanted to see and be around naked people we would have gone somewhere else. When we checked out we asked to speak to a manager. The receptionist called the manager, who came to the desk, the receptionist explained the situation and the manager left. We waited another 10min and then my partner got up to go for a cigarette outside and only then the receptionist informed us that the manager couldn't talk to us because she 'had to go out for an hour'. Well obviously she didn't want to talk to us. The receptionist gave us the reception's email address and said that they could forward our email to the manager. Yeah I'm sure an email is going to solve everything. My partner and I worked in hotels for many years and this is not how you treat your customers. Anyway, we're very disappointed, so we would not recommend this particular hotel but the city was very nice.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2019 via mobile

Came for weekend birthday surprise - I wish I did not..
1st night was ok - wanted to use the spa (12€ per person if you want to use the and sauna) unfortunately it was not available as we were told this need to be booked individually - ok so we booked for the following day thinking it would be nice.
When we got there - to my amazement I saw 2 naked guys and 2 girls coming out of sauna thinking ok it's just the sauna.. but when I saw them walking freely completely naked - I thought ok this is weird. I was hoping they'll be gone by the time we finish with yakuzzi but it was the complete opposite. People swimming naked in the pool was the last straw. Didn't use the sauna which we paid for - didn't use the pool which we paid for either.
When we were leaving I asked member of staff whether this is nudist wellness - his reply was no but the sauna is (understandable). I asked him whether is ok for people to walk completely naked everywhere + swimming naked in the pool? His response was that this is the owners daughter and he can't do anything - ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING..

2nd thing which I wouldn't care much about if this wellness didn't happen would be restaurant staff during breakfast - 3 members of staff - 1 is working and the other 2 watching an IMT Smile concert behind the bar.. what a joke - where are your managers??

Probably enjoying naked swimming.

NEVER AGAIN and I HOPE I HELPED AT LEAST SOME PEOPLE TO RECONSIDER WHEN BOOKING

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2018

The hotel has tasty dinner and breakfast. Room could be bigger and they might consider placing the curtain at the bath. Otherwise it was clean a quiet.
Even though there were 2 girls at reception, only one of them was allowed to make check in and check out. That caused a queue on Sunday morning. But they were kind.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 July 2018

Hotel is in a vert good central loaction for the price. Rooms are basic in keeping with the price, but clean. Beds comfortbale. Staff super friendly. Tried a meal in the restaurant which was okay. The siup starter came in a giant bread roll and was a meal in itself! Would recommend if on a budget or just passing through.

Date of stay: January 2018