Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$112
Expedia.comUS$112
eDreamsUS$112
TravelocityUS$112
Orbitz.comUS$112
FindHotelUS$112
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2019 via mobile

I stayed at the Sandor for 5 nights for business travel. I arrived at 10am but my room was not available until 3. Luckily they allowed me to checkin at 1pm. My room was on the top floor and was huge, very spacious. My bed was two doubles joined to form one. The beds are very low to the ground. There is a stocked mini fridge which is nice cause I could store extra stuff of my own. My tub was very tall. I actually would have appreciated a step ladder to get in (no kidding). WiFi service was excellent!

I had morning breakfast but am not used to Slovakian-style breakfast of cold cuts and cheeses. They also supplied generous spread of breads, granolas, nuts, spreads, as well as ready to order hot selections of eggs and sausages. I had lunch here also and highly recommend the salmon. Excellent!

The staff was nice and accommodating. I highly recommend this hotel if you’re visiting Slovakia. It is also within walking distance of the town center. Great stay!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Talyrobin
Reviewed 25 December 2017

This hotel is located in a very convenient area. The location was very peaceful and quiet compared to hustle of bigger cities. The staff at front counter and the restaurant spoke good English. The restaurant crew provided great service and the menu had a wide range of choices. Room was quite large and well maintained.
The most interesting moment was the round artistic pieces kept on the towels on the cabinet. We thought that they were some kind of "souvenir" but later realized that they were famous "Piestany Wafers", which can actually be eaten !!
There was a nice garden near this hotel and a small museum. There were many other restaurants within a walking distance of this hotel after the garden. We could even walk further to the SPA island via the bridge.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2017

We enjoyed staying in this hotel which was close to family visitng but also close to the centre. The staff spoke good english at reception and OK at breakfast. The room was good and clean and breakfast was very good - good choice and well presented.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Hotel is situated near in the heart of the town. I think this is better 3* hotel than 4*. Room was good, bathroom clean. But the carpet was really dirty from red wine. Breakfast were poor, but lunch was very good.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2017

Nice, modern and stylish hotel in center of Piestany. The staff did not speak very well English and the breakfast was bad. The room was big nice and clean and there was no noise from cars or trains passing the hotel.

Room tip: good chiose if you stay in Piestany
Date of stay: April 2017