See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for 1 night and we enjoyed it. Rooms are clean, modern. The receptionist Dominika was really nice to us ;) the location is great in the city centre. Breakfast were great with wide range of food. I recommend this hotel :)

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

It is great hotel 100 meter from pedestrian zone! Breakfast is delicious.Staff is friendly. Room was very clean and quiet. There is a bar were you can drink fantastic espresso. If you visit Nitra try Comfort hotel

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

All staff very nice, except lady who forgot to book our taxi.
Whole hotel very clean and well kept. Breakfast was basic but ok. No fresh juice which would have been nice.
Rooms were comfortable, a bit too warm. Not sure if we had any air con.
One night it was a bit noisy from the cafe underneath.
We didn't like the glass door on the bathroom!!?!? We are colleagues sharing rooms. 2 single beds - why would anyone want a glass door?

Overall very good, especially for the cost

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2016

The walls of the rooms are so thin....I could hear the thoughts of the people next door. I was waked up at 5 something in the morning by the noise of the hairdryer and the water of the shower... Impossible to sleep then. And the electrical system is quite updated...There are not enough sockets. I charged the laptop on the bedside table, because on the desk was not possible.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Pippo P
Reviewed 4 November 2015 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel while in town for business. My single room was nicely apportioned and plenty big enough for a business traveler. The hotel wifi was, by and large, adequate to support business communication. I also had an active wired connection in my room which helped during peak Internet times. Parking is tricky, and that's polite. The lounge and restaurant are good value and the staff is professional,helpful and very friendly.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business