Lowest prices for your stay
US$108
US$94
Hotels.comUS$108
TravelocityUS$108
Agoda.comUS$108
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2018

2 nights on a business trip recently and to be fair to the hotel, I spent very little time there other than to sleep and for a very quick breakfast on my first morning as I was on a very tight schedule. The rooms were well appointed and comfortable. There was however no ironing board or trouser press which would have been handy. Bathrooms were clean and again well appointed. Beds were comfortable. Basically, it was a good hotel with perhaps the only thing letting it down from my perspective was the self-service breakfast (others may prefer this approach) which made this element of an otherwise seamless stay seem a little low-rent which the hotel is not. Service from the reception staff was quick, polite and efficient so all in all, my stay was good. I can wholeheartedly recommend this hotel for business travellers. If this review comes across as being a little... reserved... then I guess its because the hotel did everything you expect of it efficiently, but there was nothing that made me sit up and think, "Wow". It was clean, comfortable, and efficient - everything you would expect as a given from a hotel but for me personally, it lacked a little... personality. That may seem a little unfair given that there was nothing wrong, and I hasten to add there was absolutely nothing wrong with my stay at all, however it was not what I would call memorable. In the defence of the hotel, I did not get a chance to sample anywhere near all that it had to offer so I am sure that had I done so, my review, (which is a positive one) would probably be more effusive.

Room tip: Pick one which is not above the breakfast room
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Accomodation is good but if you are unlucky to have a room above the restaurant you will have music as soon as breakfast opens. Breakfast waiters poor, don’t clean tables from previous guest! Expect better for the money.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here one night only. Outside hotel is not really fancy. There’s a free parking lot in front of the hotel. Room was clean, you could make some instant coffee or tea by yourself. In my room at least was a bathtub. Breakfast was nice.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Two days in Nitra on business, stayed at the Mikado.. what a beautiful hotel, with wonderful staff!
Calm, quiet and with a pool, spa, fitness room too!
Lovely big room, clean and fresh... Good internet in the room too!
Short walk 10 - 15 minutes to the city center along the main street - So perfect location too!
Breakfast, super... Fresh hot food, cold buffet.. Great coffee and real fruit juice. GREAT!
Staff kind and helpful too!
Highly recommend- If I am passing I WILL stay here..
Thanks guys :-)

Room tip: All seemed quiet, as hotel is away from the main street
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Nice hotel in the lovely student city of Nitra. Stayed during a business trip and found the hotel to be very busy but not too noisy. Room was clean, spacious and food in the restaurant was top drawer and the staff were also very friendly.

Date of stay: November 2017