Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$105
PricelineUS$104
Hotels.comUS$105
TravelocityUS$105
Orbitz.comUS$105
TripadvisorUS$105
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Nice hotel in the lovely student city of Nitra. Stayed during a business trip and found the hotel to be very busy but not too noisy. Room was clean, spacious and food in the restaurant was top drawer and the staff were also very friendly.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located 10 minutes walking from the city and shopping center.
The interiors and exteriors are modern, well kept and extremely clean.
The suite room is very bright and nice.
Excellent the services offered such as gym, sauna , swimming pool and golf simulator. Ample parking available to customers. Sweet and savory breakfast with a good choice of products.
All the staff are extremely professional and helpful.
The best choice in Nitra!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Accomadation is perfectly adequate and the hotel is fine. In my opinion the best thing is the food. Pricey but fantastic food and wine. Service is also excellent on an evening in the restaurant. 1 minus point though. Make sure the breakfast hotplates are kept warm.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 January 2018

This place is very definitely aimed at the business market. Large and well appointed rooms, pleanty of wardrobe space, all the things you will need including coffee, minibar and so on.
Everything worked properly and the room, furnishings etc were all clean and in good order.
The hotel has plenty of parking and is about 15 mins from the town centre.
The restaurant is very nice indeed, I only ate here one night but what I had was very good and I was well looked after.
If I have complaints then the WiFi is ridiculous - only one device and a logon system that most hotels abandoned years ago, OK it is free but still ...
The bed setup in my room was two singles ... that seems to be what passes for a double in some hotels and isnt to my taste.
Otherwise perfectly happy and I am going back in a few weeks.

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank michael186311
Reviewed 21 November 2017

The Hotel Mikado is a lovely place to stay. The room was clean, spacious, well fitted out and very smart. My only complaint about the room would be that the bed was too firm (felt like I was sleeping on the floor it was that firm). But the rest of the room was superb!

The facilities in the Hotel were great too. The gym is better than some I've used in more expensive hotels, the restaurant was absolutely incredible. One night I had a duck confit and it was absolutely delicious!! One of the nicest meals I've had in a restaurant in many years

Date of stay: November 2017