“Traditional Sloavak food”
Review of Ceska Hospoda

Ceska Hospoda
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Martin
Reviewed 25 July 2017

There was many courses on the menu (maybe a bit to many). The food arrived quickly and tasted well – although not outstanding.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Actually the best Czech food I've ever eaten I had here, in Slovakia (after living in Prague for 3 years...) The place is friendly, the staff was very nice (one of them with perfect English). Duck plate was amazing, mashed potato was extraordinary. I didn't eat for a day afterwards but it was worth it.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

I visited Martin, Me and my girlfriend found this place attractive by its name as we been living in czech republic.

Ambience is okay, food was good but staff were not smiling looks like they dont have any interest to attend their customers.

Its good for one time visit.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I love a combination of a good Czech beer and homemade "Svickova na smetane".
If somebody claims he can cook a Czech food, I always order this combination, Food which we order most, we can easily distinguish difference between homemade and "fake". In Prague, I have tested this combination almost every famous pub there and after some experience in Slovakia, I expected "fake" instead of homemade. To my surprise, this was not the situation. Everything checked out and tasted as the proper homemade original, One thing was missing to get the pure perfection, beer was a hint warmer then I am used to ( I love when glass is so freezing cold, that I will leave my fingers on it like being in Demolator movie)

Reviewed 14 February 2017

If you want to have a quality beer and taste czech cuisine, go for it, but dont count with a smiley staff. They did not treat us very well...