Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$124
Vio.comUS$132
Agoda.comUS$132
Etrip
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 February 2022 via mobile

I found the hotel accidentally. Surprisingly it was not well listed by the booking sites. The first positive impression was the art deco design, the second was the friendliness of the staff. I had a surprisingly good lunch, then I realized, that there is hotel above the restaurant. I changed my original plan and made a booking in the hotel. It was a good idea.

Room tip: There is an underground parking below the hotel.
Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2021 via mobile

I considered staying but I was warned by my brother who stayed at this hotel. Check in is at 2 pm
But my brother informed them that he Was arriving early at 11 am. They informed him that there wasn’t a problem but then they charged him €20 for every hour before 2 pm (€60) When he checked out at 6 am , he requested that that they wave the €60 given he was checking out early but they refused and answered him that he should have informed them he was checking out early when he booked. I ate at their restaurant terrace and went to the Receptionist asking for a recommendation for A Nail bar. She was rude and just answered “ I don’t know” shrugging her shoulders in annoyance even though she had perfectly nail salon manicured nail extensions. I asked if she can then recommend a hair salon and got same reaction.

Room tip: Overrated and disappointing
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2020 via mobile

Plan was to come to this fabulous city for 2 days and spend in the hard of it for memories ... to enjoy the super restaurant of the hotel , the atmosphere, for us the nicest cathedral...
So the life changed it for 1 night, dogybags for breakfast, closed restaurants, almost empty city.
Will come back after Covid time for sure!
Recommend to all of you

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2020

This is an excellent place to stay. We had a fabulous room - very plush and comfortable with high quality furnishings, fluffy towels and luxurious soft furnishings. It's all very stylishly designed but in an historic building. We are a mother and daughter - the bed was extra large and they made it up so it was like a twin.

Staff were helpful and pleasant. The breakfast was great - buffet style with plenty of options.

The location on the pedestrian mall was perfect. Don't miss the singing fountain which is just outside the door.

I highly recommend this fabulous hotel.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 25 October 2018

My wife and I celebrated our wedding at Slavia's Restaurant and got to stay in the hotel for the weekend. After seeing the rooms we decided to book the entire hotel for our guests with kids and coming from Spain (I'm from Barcelona living in Košice).
We have worked for luxury hotels around Europe and were extremely impressed with this place in my wife's hometown. It is subtle luxury.
All the guests that stayed with us at Slavia were really pleased with the rooms and service from all the staff.
Our room, was the suite and it is totally worth it. The decoration is really tasteful, the mattress and pillows extremely comfortable and our balcony was directly over the main street. And the quality-price is great!
I think I will plan our first year anniversary with dinner and a night stay at the Hotel again.

Room tip: All the rooms have their charm. The top ones are hotter in summer but they have air conditioning, so no problem.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank VicTh0r82
Kaviaren S, Manažér at Boutique Hotel Slavia, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2018

Thank you very much for your kind words. It´s heartwarming to see, that you were satisfied with our services and staff as well. We hope that you´ve a great time staying in Slávia and we will be more than honored to see you again in Košice for you first year anniversary :)

Thank you for your visit and see you soon :)