Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews old town nice hotel underground parking room service breakfast was excellent walking distance tram city
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2022

The highlight of our stay to Bratislava was the room! It was a suite but I didn’t expect it to be as nice as it was, it even had tho bathrooms. Nearby are many restaurantes and mini markets, and a nice park at a walking distance. If I go back to the city, I’m definitely staying at this hotel again.

Date of stay: June 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Juraj Marko, General Manager at Hotel Set, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2022

Thank you for you time to share your review. Glad you enjoyed hotel and Bratislava. More than welcome next time you are around.

Reviewed 25 May 2022

Location and staff could not have been better. Will be there again. The breakfast was excellent and the park next door was a great place to jog. I only read English and did not understand that street parking was not for overnight so that should be made clear to future guests.

Date of stay: May 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Juraj Marko, General Manager at Hotel Set, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2022

Thank you Collin for your perfect review. The street parking is completely new think for us too. Yes after 18:00 only residents allowed to park on street around hotel. A day parking on street is not for free anymore.

Reviewed 27 January 2022

Excellent hotel. Breakfast could be more different from day to day. Friendly staff. Good located to all sport facilities near by. Dayly room service. I will come back. 400m to tram and bus station. Arena Ondreja Nepalu just 300m away.

Date of stay: January 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Juraj Marko, General Manager at Hotel Set, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2022

Reviewed 26 May 2020

I chose Hotel SET from AGODA because it offered promotion rate on the day I booked and location was also "excellent" or something but I didn't enjoy the location.

It is not located in city center. You have to take bus #39 to get to old town from hotel. Frequency is every 20 minutes and probably 5 (or so) bus stops ride.  The location of hotel is behind hockely studium. Also near Double Tree by Hilton hotel. If you take taxi, you can mention that to driver.

My priority to choose hotel is location, so I should have checked the location more carefully.

When you look at building of hotel set, you might be a bit upset because it looks a bit old but inside of the hotel is maintained very well. ( Espcially room & dining area)
I stayed in single room, which is spacey enough and very clean. I enjoyed it pretty much.

Breakfast is not included, which was the plan I chose.
If you want to have breakfast at hotel, it is available for 10 euro. The buffet looks really nice. I think it is worth it.

I visited Brastilava around new year and hocky studium was closed. There are some bar&cafes in the studium but all closed. Other than that,  there is nothing nearby. You might want to book the room with breakfast.
There is a big super market if you walk 7-10 minutes, though. It is good to have nearby.

You can expect in the room - safe, stable wifi, patio,iron board,hair dryer.TV, towel,linen, AC.

However, there is no electric kettle, hence you can't have coffee/tea even if you bring it with you.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank mamacita1001
PrevadzkaHotelSet, General Manager at Hotel Set, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2020

Dear mamacita1001.
Thank you for your time with your review. You mention a lot of useful information for us and for all future guests and I would like to say thank you for that. About the last sentence. Small suggestions. We offer rooms like DELUXE, Studio, J SUITE or Apartment where you can find a coffee and tea station included in room price. Just in case you'll be in Bratislava next time and you choose Hotel SET. Best regards J. Marko

Reviewed 24 February 2020

I was very satisfied with huge, clean bathroom, perfect location and good price. Hotel is only five bus stops from main railway station and it is only 3 minutes walk to Ice-hockey stadium. This was a perfect choice for me.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank kubackovajana
PrevadzkaHotelSet, General Manager at Hotel Set, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2020

Thank you Jana for your time to share this review. We are pleased to read such review and hope to welcome you again next time you are in Bratislava. Best regards