Open today: 09:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Bikes with childseat

We booked 2 bikes and one childseat with BikeBratislava. We will give them all our credits for the... read more

Reviewed 25 May 2023
B6081ZXdv
Easy company to work with - very happy!

Reviewed 3 October 2019
RJames_13
Omaha, Nebraska

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Bratislava
from €96.00
from €91.50
from €49.00
from €165.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 November 2019 via mobile

I booked three bikes for me and my friends and when we went to pick them up noone was there and the phone was disconnected. There was no cancellation email.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed 3 October 2019

We rented two bikes for the trip to Devin, Schloss Hof, etc - probably should have done the tour they advertised but I didn't see it until late. Great communications before we got there, and the young man that helped us that day was Sam, and he was great as well - friendly, helpful, professional - couldn't ask for a better experience! Thanks much!

Date of experience: September 2019
2  Thank RJames_13
Reviewed 11 August 2019 via mobile

I had a great experience yesterday by renting 2 bikes with my girlfriend. Bike were in good condition and the employee that attended us was nice and communicative. Price was fine for the whole day and service was fast. We call at 9am to know if they had availability and they answer quickly the phone. Anyway is better to reserve in advance. Very recommendable, we will do it again. Thanks!

Date of experience: August 2019
2  Thank jonathanysaye
Reviewed 5 August 2019

We went here based on reviews, and the guy working did not know much. Nor did they have many bikes to offer. He didn't seem sure about the pricing, and the bikes were all older mountain bikes. I think helmets were extra and many of the things they advertised (tandem bike, scooters) weren't available The experience was lousy.

Date of experience: July 2019
2  Thank Sam C
BikeBratislava S, Owner at BikeBratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2019

Hello Sam,

we are sorry to hear about your experience and we definitely don't recognize your described experience as the one we designed for this company. Can you please share the exact date when you have visited us so we can follow up with the proper staff to ensure this will not happen again?

Rental of helmets are definitely included in the rental price as we are advising everywhere. Tandem bike is not being advertised since last year, so if you would reply to us where did you find it advertised, we will fix that as well. Scooters (Kick and moto) are available - they might have been booked on that day.

We would like to hear back from you so we can address all of these issues you have raised.

Thank you!
Ladislav

Reviewed 1 July 2019

I hired 4 trekking bikes from Bike Bratislava after recommendations from trip adviser. I have to say the service, quality of bike was first class. The staff spoke good English and always replied to my queries. I booked online from the uk as myself and 3 friends were planning a bike trip from Passau to Bratislava over 400 km. The bikes were nearly new, with locks panniers and helmets included at a very reasonable rate. Would thoroughly recommend this company.

Date of experience: July 2019
BikeBratislava S, Owner at BikeBratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2019

Hello Andrew, we are glad you had a nice time and enjoyed the trip with our bikes. Thank you for your nice words, much appreciated! Looking forward to welcoming you next year, the cycling path continues along Danube and you have few hundreds of kilometers still available to explore.