Open today: 10:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Excellent service and good bikes

Reviewed 11 August 2019
jonathanysaye
Madrid, Spain
via mobile
Danube bike trip

Reviewed 1 July 2019
Andrew B
Cala D`Or

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Bratislava
from US$80.43
from US$86.89
from US$40.21
from US$160.86
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2019 via mobile

I had a great experience yesterday by renting 2 bikes with my girlfriend. Bike were in good condition and the employee that attended us was nice and communicative. Price was fine for the whole day and service was fast. We call at 9am to know if they had availability and they answer quickly the phone. Anyway is better to reserve in advance. Very recommendable, we will do it again. Thanks!

Date of experience: August 2019
2  Thank jonathanysaye
Reviewed 5 August 2019

We went here based on reviews, and the guy working did not know much. Nor did they have many bikes to offer. He didn't seem sure about the pricing, and the bikes were all older mountain bikes. I think helmets were extra and many of the things they advertised (tandem bike, scooters) weren't available The experience was lousy.

Date of experience: July 2019
2  Thank Sam C
BikeBratislava S, Owner at BikeBratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2019

Hello Sam,

we are sorry to hear about your experience and we definitely don't recognize your described experience as the one we designed for this company. Can you please share the exact date when you have visited us so we can follow up with the proper staff to ensure this will not happen again?

Rental of helmets are definitely included in the rental price as we are advising everywhere. Tandem bike is not being advertised since last year, so if you would reply to us where did you find it advertised, we will fix that as well. Scooters (Kick and moto) are available - they might have been booked on that day.

We would like to hear back from you so we can address all of these issues you have raised.

Thank you!
Ladislav

Reviewed 1 July 2019

I hired 4 trekking bikes from Bike Bratislava after recommendations from trip adviser. I have to say the service, quality of bike was first class. The staff spoke good English and always replied to my queries. I booked online from the uk as myself and 3 friends were planning a bike trip from Passau to Bratislava over 400 km. The bikes were nearly new, with locks panniers and helmets included at a very reasonable rate. Would thoroughly recommend this company.

Date of experience: July 2019
BikeBratislava S, Owner at BikeBratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2019

Hello Andrew, we are glad you had a nice time and enjoyed the trip with our bikes. Thank you for your nice words, much appreciated! Looking forward to welcoming you next year, the cycling path continues along Danube and you have few hundreds of kilometers still available to explore.

Reviewed 22 June 2019

Ladislav and bike Bratislava were great and I would highly recommend them.
Our bikes were brought to Vienna, and our bags were taken to Bratislava to pick up the next day.
Very friendly and professional service.

Date of experience: June 2019
BikeBratislava S, Majiteľ at BikeBratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2019

Dear Hilary, it was a pleasure to help you make the bike trip between 2 closest capital cities - Vienna and Bratislava. Thank you very much for your nice words!

Reviewed 8 June 2019

We booked 2 mountain bikes vie email for 9 days and then just picked them up!!! Thats simple and easy!!! The BikeBratislava is in a great location, just in the city center, so you can cycle in the direction of Austria or Budapest easily! The Stuff is very friendly, helpful and welcoming!!! We had really fantastic days cycling to Devin Castle, Kittsse (Austria), Iron Curtain Boarder trail, visited Bunkers and cycled along the Denube! It is the freedom you get while on the bike that you enjoy the most!!! While cycling we stoped over and had some food or coffees at the along cycling tracks cafes!!! The nature, you and your bike!!! Life really goes through you!!! I personally thanked Ladislav and other staff members for helping us making our dreams come true!!!

Date of experience: May 2019