Open today: 10:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Easy company to work with - very happy!

We rented two bikes for the trip to Devin, Schloss Hof, etc - probably should have done the tour... read more

Reviewed 3 October 2019
RJames_13
Omaha, Nebraska
Excellent service and good bikes

I had a great experience yesterday by renting 2 bikes with my girlfriend. Bike were in good... read more

Reviewed 11 August 2019
jonathanysaye
Madrid, Spain
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Bratislava
from US$80.43
from US$86.89
from US$40.21
from US$160.86
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 March 2019

These people were the most attentive and informative on my Danube ride to Budapest.
Ladislav is able to fit you up with excellent bikes at a very good price,
Strongly recommend !

Robert UK

Reviewed 15 March 2019 via mobile

We rent our bikes for the day from 11am to 17pm, they were very kind with us from start to finish, the papers stuff is really quick to do and you can go with your bike right after that.

We came back a bit later than the rent allowed us, but they were really comprehensive with us, it's really a great compagny and I have nothing to regret

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank Milton E
Reviewed 5 March 2019

I was in Bratislava for a weekend and I spontaneously decided to rent a bike while in the city. I contacted BikeBratislava 5pm on a Saturday night and got a reply within a few hours. I was able to get a bike the next morning at 9am!

The bike was in good condition and included a helmet, lock, and tire repair kit. I was provided maps of the area and I decided on the 65km Bratislava-Schlosshof-Devin loop. Besides a portion between Wolfsthal and Hainburg, the entire ride was lovely. I left just after 9am and made it to Schlosshof before noon (I stopped many times). I spent an hour at Schlosshof and then biked to Devin for lunch. After visiting the castle I was back in Bratislava by 4pm!

A wonderful day trip that I highly recommend. BikeBratislava and Ladislav were very helpful and friendly. And the prices were great! 16 euros for the whole day.

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank TheTravellingMadman
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

A good way to get to Devin castle, it took us about an hour. With time to look around the castle and have lunch half a day booking was fine. Booked the day before. Bikes were fine if rather well used. A bit tucked away just outside the old town. No trouble recommending to others.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

Bike Bratislava is centrally situated in the city which makes collection convenient for most visitors. We pre-booked our bikes but despite an email confirmation the member of staff on duty had no knowledge of it. Fortunately there were some bikes available. We had helmets too but some on display appeared damaged and shouldn’t in our opinion have been available for use,advice would be to choose with care. As the day progressed it transpired the brakes on one bike were not working properly.
We cycled along the Danube pathway to the Roman ruins at Rusovce. Good cycle path with easy cycling and plenty of path side stopping places to purchase drinks and snacks, toilets too!
We enjoyed our day out we cycled 41kms in total. The cycle path was safe, I wouldn’t have been confident using this particular bike on more challenging routes due to the brakes.