Open today: 10:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Easy company to work with - very happy!

We rented two bikes for the trip to Devin, Schloss Hof, etc - probably should have done the tour... read more

Reviewed 3 October 2019
RJames_13
Omaha, Nebraska
Excellent service and good bikes

I had a great experience yesterday by renting 2 bikes with my girlfriend. Bike were in good... read more

Reviewed 11 August 2019
jonathanysaye
Madrid, Spain
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Bratislava
from US$80.43
from US$86.89
from US$40.21
from US$160.86
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2019

I was in Bratislava for a weekend and I spontaneously decided to rent a bike while in the city. I contacted BikeBratislava 5pm on a Saturday night and got a reply within a few hours. I was able to get a bike the next morning at 9am!

The bike was in good condition and included a helmet, lock, and tire repair kit. I was provided maps of the area and I decided on the 65km Bratislava-Schlosshof-Devin loop. Besides a portion between Wolfsthal and Hainburg, the entire ride was lovely. I left just after 9am and made it to Schlosshof before noon (I stopped many times). I spent an hour at Schlosshof and then biked to Devin for lunch. After visiting the castle I was back in Bratislava by 4pm!

A wonderful day trip that I highly recommend. BikeBratislava and Ladislav were very helpful and friendly. And the prices were great! 16 euros for the whole day.

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank TheTravellingMadman
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

A good way to get to Devin castle, it took us about an hour. With time to look around the castle and have lunch half a day booking was fine. Booked the day before. Bikes were fine if rather well used. A bit tucked away just outside the old town. No trouble recommending to others.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 27 July 2018

Bike Bratislava is centrally situated in the city which makes collection convenient for most visitors. We pre-booked our bikes but despite an email confirmation the member of staff on duty had no knowledge of it. Fortunately there were some bikes available. We had helmets too but some on display appeared damaged and shouldn’t in our opinion have been available for use,advice would be to choose with care. As the day progressed it transpired the brakes on one bike were not working properly.
We cycled along the Danube pathway to the Roman ruins at Rusovce. Good cycle path with easy cycling and plenty of path side stopping places to purchase drinks and snacks, toilets too!
We enjoyed our day out we cycled 41kms in total. The cycle path was safe, I wouldn’t have been confident using this particular bike on more challenging routes due to the brakes.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Great location to get your bike from!!!, just in the city center, easy and fast to Rent!!!, pricing is very clear and reasonable, I paid just 12 euros for almost the whole day!! very polite and supportive staff, bikes are in great condition, I rented a sports one for cycling on the forest paths as well as city streets and have all additional stuff like lights and A locker!!! I really enjoyed the feeling of being absolutely free to cycle whereever I wanted - Devin, Dubravka, Slavin, Petrzalka, and even cycled to the point down the south where Slovakia meets Hungary! Well, I do recommend BikeRental coz I could really cover longer distances and see much more!!

Date of experience: May 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank UAKHR
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Honestly, some of the reviews I read made this place sound like a lot of hassle, but I'm glad I risked it because it was totally fine!

I emailed the evening before to reserve a bike, didn't get any kind of confirmation but when I turned up the following afternoon they were open and expecting me. Nice and quick at setting me up and getting paperwork sorted so I was on my way within 5-10 minutes; the guy running things was really pleasant and spoke perfect English, helped me pick out a suitable bike, adjusted the seat for me and gave me a rope so I could tie my bag to the rack. Bike only cost me €12 for 5 hours, plus a €50 deposit which was safely locked away separate from the other cash, and of course returned later.

Bike was fine and saw me all the way to Hainburg, Austria and back with no issues whatsoever; lots of gears for 'proper' cyclists to experiment with! I ended up getting back an hour late and was ready to pay the late fee but the same guy was there and said it didn't matter & didn't charge me, which was nice!

The location is also good if you're just wanting to go on a leisurely ride along the Danube because it's near the river, so if you're not confident cycling on the road with the traffic it's a quick downhill walk to the bridge where there's a bicycle path all the way along the Danube.

A really nice hassle-free experience, highly recommended!

Date of experience: May 2018