Open today: 09:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Easy company to work with - very happy!

We rented two bikes for the trip to Devin, Schloss Hof, etc - probably should have done the tour... read more

Reviewed 3 October 2019
RJames_13
Omaha, Nebraska
Excellent service and good bikes

I had a great experience yesterday by renting 2 bikes with my girlfriend. Bike were in good... read more

Reviewed 11 August 2019
jonathanysaye
Madrid, Spain
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Bratislava
from US$97.09
from US$90.43
from US$41.85
from US$145.07
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Great location to get your bike from!!!, just in the city center, easy and fast to Rent!!!, pricing is very clear and reasonable, I paid just 12 euros for almost the whole day!! very polite and supportive staff, bikes are in great condition, I rented a sports one for cycling on the forest paths as well as city streets and have all additional stuff like lights and A locker!!! I really enjoyed the feeling of being absolutely free to cycle whereever I wanted - Devin, Dubravka, Slavin, Petrzalka, and even cycled to the point down the south where Slovakia meets Hungary! Well, I do recommend BikeRental coz I could really cover longer distances and see much more!!

Date of experience: May 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank UAKHR
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Honestly, some of the reviews I read made this place sound like a lot of hassle, but I'm glad I risked it because it was totally fine!

I emailed the evening before to reserve a bike, didn't get any kind of confirmation but when I turned up the following afternoon they were open and expecting me. Nice and quick at setting me up and getting paperwork sorted so I was on my way within 5-10 minutes; the guy running things was really pleasant and spoke perfect English, helped me pick out a suitable bike, adjusted the seat for me and gave me a rope so I could tie my bag to the rack. Bike only cost me €12 for 5 hours, plus a €50 deposit which was safely locked away separate from the other cash, and of course returned later.

Bike was fine and saw me all the way to Hainburg, Austria and back with no issues whatsoever; lots of gears for 'proper' cyclists to experiment with! I ended up getting back an hour late and was ready to pay the late fee but the same guy was there and said it didn't matter & didn't charge me, which was nice!

The location is also good if you're just wanting to go on a leisurely ride along the Danube because it's near the river, so if you're not confident cycling on the road with the traffic it's a quick downhill walk to the bridge where there's a bicycle path all the way along the Danube.

A really nice hassle-free experience, highly recommended!

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

It was closed during open hours. Call before coming in. ,.... I need to use at least 100 letters ....a d I don't know what to write

Date of experience: May 2018
BikeBratislava S, Owner at BikeBratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Hello Adrian,
as explained via Facebook channel already where you have left the same feedback, we are open only upon prior reservation - as listed everywhere on our web site and all informational leaflets at our premises. We have decided to take this path to help as many clients as possible to get them bikes. Yes, sometimes we are not able to be fully responsive 12 hours 7 days a week whole year, but we still decided to try to be there for our clients as much as we can. We could have decided to just close for winter and open in June, as most of our competitors did.
Again, same feedback as what we have provided through Facebook, we are sorry we did not make you happy this time, but at least, we are trying to be there to serve our clients best we can.
Thank you very much for your feedback.
BikeBratislava

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Last minute decision to hire bikes, we hadn't pre booked just pitched up an hired. Really quick and easy, free maps and when we decided to book for 5 hrs the guy said it would be fine if we were longer we could pay extra when we got back. 5 hr hire turned into 61/2 hrs and the guy didn't charge us.

Great service would highly recommend.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank 216kathy
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

On one morning in Bratislava we decided to rent bikes and found this place by googling. We went there but the door was closed so we called the phone number that was found on the door. They didn't answer but called back in 5 min. The guy told us that the rental place was closed because it wasn't the season yet but he would be there for us in 20 min.

We got the bikes, helmets and paid the deposit and off we went! The bikes were in good condition, only once the chain came off while riding but luckily my boyfriend could easily fix it without even getting his hands dirty.

I reccomend hiring a bike from BikeBratislava. It is nice way to get to know the surroundings and gives rest to your feet if they are tired for walking We had the bikes for 5 hours and made a trip to Devin Castle and on the way back we just ride around for example in Sad Janka park on the other side of Donau.

When we returned the bikes the guy asked if our bikes had worked well and everything was ok. We felt like it is truly important for them that the customers are happy.

Date of experience: April 2018