Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$93
View deal
Booking.comUS$123
Hotels.comUS$93
PricelineUS$97
TravelocityUS$93
Agoda.comUS$98
eDreamsUS$123
All reviews great hotel nice pool the bus public transport city gym heating
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2020 via mobile

If you want to experience a cozy yet classy stay it’s a perfect place. Guests are welcomed with a typical hot cookie which is a nice gesture . Me and my wife stayed here for a day. We enjoyed the beautiful breakfast which has a nice Variety of cuisines to try out for. Location wise it is strategically located near to old town . Would love to visit here again.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank moinakm2020
doubletreebyhiltonBA, Manažér pre oblasť vzťahov s hosťami at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2020

Dear Moinakm2020,

I hope we can welcome you back soon.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 10 February 2020

This really was an enjoyable relaxing stay would recommend this very friendly hotel. The room was very comfortable and I would not hesitate in staying at this hotel again. Strongly recommend staying here!

Room tip: Rooms with living space are nice
2  Thank John H

Dear John H,

Thank you very much for staying at the Doubletree by Hilton Bratislava and for taking your time to post your lovely review. I hope we can welcome you back soon.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 3 February 2020

We got upgraded to suite, that was very thoughtful. We got a free late check out. The suite did not look like a suite, it was scarce furnished and not that luxurious.
We got free warm cookies while entering, nice touch. Swimming pool and sauna's good enough.
Definitely best service in restaurant Toscana, the waitress was VERY good and sweet.

1  Thank shaniceg95

Dear Shaniceg95,

Thank you for staying at Doubletree by Hilton Bratislava. Great to read that you had a wonderful time and enjoyed our restaurant Toscana. Sending you best regards from Bratislava

Reviewed 28 January 2020 via mobile

The hotel is not the most ideally located however, public transportation is close by. I used Bolt during my stay. As a Diamond member, I received the breakfast benefit and a fruit basket for each room I booked. I booked two rooms. Breakfast was the best feature of this hotel. There is an excellent pool/sauna however, there were only about 15 chairs and so I had to sit along the floor by the window until people cleared out. Staff attentiveness was almost none existent and it seemed as if they didn’t want to be bothered. This included during check-in and check-out. There is ample parking for cars in a parking garage. Overall for a DoubleTree it wasn’t bad, but man customer service people! Work on it, at least smile.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank MakoaVC
doubletreebyhiltonBA, Manažér pre oblasť vzťahov s hosťami at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2020

Dear MakoaVC,

Thank you for choosing DoubleTree by Hilton Bratislava and for your "HHonors" membership. We appreciate you providing us with your feedback as this is the only way to ensure improvements of our services.
I sincerely apologize that the level of the service was not up to our usual standards and we thank you for alerting us in this matter.
Once again, thank you for your loyalty and have a great day,

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 13 January 2020

I stayed at the DoubleTree two nights at the end of December. I used reward points to stay but the price I would have paid would have been very reasonable. They gave me a huge room. I'm not a big hockey fan but there was a game at the arena that I walked to since the arena is right next to the hotel. I was only in Bratislava for one full day so I used Uber and Taxi to get around but it appears that there is plenty of public transportation available, especially since the hotel is along a main road. There are places to eat nearby within walking distance. Very nice people work there.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank TheMoneyNut
doubletreebyhiltonBA, Manažér pre oblasť vzťahov s hosťami at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2020

Dear TheMoneyNut,

we are happy to read that you had a pleasant stay. We hope to have a chance welcome you back in the near future.

Happy New Year!