Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$84
View deal
Expedia.comUS$84
Hotels.comUS$84
PricelineUS$88
TravelocityUS$84
Orbitz.comUS$84
eDreamsUS$84
All reviews great hotel nice pool the bus public transport living room city gym heating
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2020

We got upgraded to suite, that was very thoughtful. We got a free late check out. The suite did not look like a suite, it was scarce furnished and not that luxurious.
We got free warm cookies while entering, nice touch. Swimming pool and sauna's good enough.
Definitely best service in restaurant Toscana, the waitress was VERY good and sweet.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank shaniceg95
doubletreebyhiltonBA, Manažér pre oblasť vzťahov s hosťami at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2020

Dear Shaniceg95,

Thank you for staying at Doubletree by Hilton Bratislava. Great to read that you had a wonderful time and enjoyed our restaurant Toscana. Sending you best regards from Bratislava

Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed 28 January 2020 via mobile

The hotel is not the most ideally located however, public transportation is close by. I used Bolt during my stay. As a Diamond member, I received the breakfast benefit and a fruit basket for each room I booked. I booked two rooms. Breakfast was the best feature of this hotel. There is an excellent pool/sauna however, there were only about 15 chairs and so I had to sit along the floor by the window until people cleared out. Staff attentiveness was almost none existent and it seemed as if they didn’t want to be bothered. This included during check-in and check-out. There is ample parking for cars in a parking garage. Overall for a DoubleTree it wasn’t bad, but man customer service people! Work on it, at least smile.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank MakoaVC
doubletreebyhiltonBA, Manažér pre oblasť vzťahov s hosťami at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2020

Dear MakoaVC,

Thank you for choosing DoubleTree by Hilton Bratislava and for your "HHonors" membership. We appreciate you providing us with your feedback as this is the only way to ensure improvements of our services.
I sincerely apologize that the level of the service was not up to our usual standards and we thank you for alerting us in this matter.
Once again, thank you for your loyalty and have a great day,

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 13 January 2020

I stayed at the DoubleTree two nights at the end of December. I used reward points to stay but the price I would have paid would have been very reasonable. They gave me a huge room. I'm not a big hockey fan but there was a game at the arena that I walked to since the arena is right next to the hotel. I was only in Bratislava for one full day so I used Uber and Taxi to get around but it appears that there is plenty of public transportation available, especially since the hotel is along a main road. There are places to eat nearby within walking distance. Very nice people work there.

2  Thank TheMoneyNut
doubletreebyhiltonBA, Manažér pre oblasť vzťahov s hosťami at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2020

Dear TheMoneyNut,

we are happy to read that you had a pleasant stay. We hope to have a chance welcome you back in the near future.

Happy New Year!

Reviewed 6 January 2020

perfectly decorated with very pleasant staff, delicious breakfast, hotel is easily accessible by car but quite far from the old town, in winter, a bit too far to take a walk to the to Bratislava Castle and other tourist places

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank tomaszchwastek
doubletreebyhiltonBA, Manažér pre oblasť vzťahov s hosťami at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Doubletree by Hilton Bratislava. Great to read that overall you had a wonderful time ,

Sending you best regards from Bratislava

Reviewed 4 January 2020 via mobile

We spent only one night with my friends in Bratislava, overall it was an amazing stay. Upon arrival we were given chocolate cookies (so delicious!!). We had rooms on high floor with amazing view to the city expecially at night. The rooms were spacious and super clean, believe me I checked everything as I also work in the hotel industry. Receptionists were smiley and very helpful in connection with medicine or late check out. We took bus to the city center, about 10-15 min and we arrived easily. Breakfast was very good with huge possibilites. I would definitely recommend this hotel! Thank you guys!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank princessflory

Dear Guest,

We are happy to read that overall you had a nice stay. I hope that we will have a chance to welcome you back at Doubletree by Hilton Bratislava

Best regards,