Lowest prices for your stay
US$78
US$87
Trip.com
US$77
Hotels.comUS$87
PricelineUS$78
travelup.comUS$83
2,023 results
All reviews privilege lounge old town the main train station rain shower comfortable hotel city slovakia minibar
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2020

Room clean and bathroom in an excellent condition and the soundproofing from outside was excellent. The hotel location was ideal for myself being opposite the train station as I needed to get an early morning train on departure. Also it was at the end of the 61 bus route from the airport. While this is not suitable for someone looking for a central hotel there is a tram stop nearby offering frequent services to the center and it is in walking distance. Due to the Covid virus the breakfast was by table service from a menu. No longer a fan of hotel buffet breakfasts but, In my opinion, the table service was much better as the eggs had runny yokes instead of solid ones and the bacon was fresh and edible instead of being rock hard - Accor please take note! The waitress was a star accommodating any variation requests from the menu and made herself always available for any other requests with a smile. Would be my first choice when I return to Bratislava.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank erniew501
Gabriela Busova, Guest Services / Front Office at Clarion Congress Hotel Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2020

Dear Ernie,

thank you for sharing a feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to write a few words :) We are glad that as the location as our services met your expectations and your stay was convenient! :)
Thank you for your praises regarding breakfast. I will make sure to share your lovely comments with the whole team.

We look forward to welcome you back again in the future :)

Reviewed 16 September 2020

The room was amazing and the staff were more friendly than you could ever imagine, The breakfast was awesome for the price I paid it and due to me arriving earlier than expected and a shortage of single bed rooms they gave me a Batman-decorated double room at the same price I paid for the single one.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank koullisch

Dear koullisch

thank you for choosing us for your stay in Bratislava :) We are very grateful for your feedback! It is great to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us an that our services met your expectations.
We look forward welcoming you back!

gabriela Busova

Reviewed 30 August 2020

It is my first time at the Mercure Bratislava Centrum hotel, yet I have experienced problems since making my initial booking through Booking.com. Even though I booked a flexible booking, I was promptly charged for my stay. I called the property to inform them I am comfortable to be charged only upon check-in or within the paid cancellation period. They insisted I make a booking directly with them and cancel my initial one, which I did. It then took them two reminders to return the original amount once the first booking was cancelled. Upon arrival, I enquired about the options of an early check-in given my early departure and the booking directly made with the property. I was told I must pay an extra fee to check in 6 hours early and that I already have "a very pleasant fare". The receptionist, Radoslav, also emphasised that the order of my given name and surname listed on the reservation is wrong (even though it was the hotel front desk itself that made the booking). I found both of these remarks demeaning. I also found it confusing to distinguish hotel staff from guests as some employees, including Radoslav, do not wear uniforms. I was told that they can put on a jacket if they feel cold, yet that the casual dress code (a T-shirt) is compliant with the Accor standards. Even though my stay here has hardly started, the front desk has already made me feel unwanted.

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank NicholasPrague
Gabriela Busova, Guest Services / Front Office at Clarion Congress Hotel Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2020

Dear Nicholas,

thank you for taking the time to leave us few words regarding your stay at Mercure Bratislava Centrum hotel. I am sorry that it did not meet your expectations.
Your reservation with booking.com was semi flexible - it must had been prepaid in advance, but the cancellation was possible upon 3 days before arrival for free. Charging the amount is a standard procedure. After refunding you the amount when canceling the initial reservation made with booking.com, we created a new one in our system according to the data given by you in the first reservation. Even though the payment conditions were the same, we charged you only upon check in :) I am sorry if the refund took some time.
Standard check in time in our hotel is 2pm. The possibility of this kind of very early check in is indeed with extra fee regardless the check out time.
Thank you again for reviewing your stay at Mercure Bratislava Centrum hotel.

Reviewed 26 August 2020

Friendly service at the reception - receptionists provide high-quality and professional service with a smile all the time. They are always helpful and caring....underground parking, 15 minutes' walk to the old town :) , very nice rooms, clean, modern, comfortable bed. Breakfast very good :)

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank Daisy848
Gabriela Busova, Guest Services / Front Office at Clarion Congress Hotel Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2020

Dear Daisy,

thank you for taking the time to share a feedback regarding your stay at Mercure Bratislava Centrum. It was our pleasure to have you here with us and we are very happy that our services met your expectations. I believe you had a nice time in our lovely Old Town and that you enjoyed all the perks of our Capital :)
We would love to have you back again in the future :)

Reviewed 12 July 2020

Date of stay: July 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Gabriela Busova, Guest Services / Front Office at Clarion Congress Hotel Bratislava, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2020