“Great place to visit”

Cuisines: Scottish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Staré Mesto
Reviewed 5 September 2017

We received a gift certificate for whisky tasting. We visited on Monday night and it was great, because Mr. Marian was able to spend with us whole time we were there. Excellent demonstration, knowledge and service was provided. Even snack with fresh baked bread. Recommend highly.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

There is everything you would expect from Whisky Bar - nice and wide selection of whiskies and cigars, good service, acceptable prices.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

This is a super pub with a great choice of whisky. The atmosphere is very relaxed, the staff are very friendly and the food is lovely. It is also very authentic. My husband and I went a couple of times on our short break as we enjoyed it so much. We had the pleasure of meeting the owner and enjoyed his company.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

If Whisky is your drink, then this is a must go! Amazing choice of drinks, and service was amazing, waiter gave us few good tips of other locations to visit in Bratislava.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I was excited to have seen this restaurant and after reading reviews. The bar is upstairs, complete with nice leather couches and television playing soccer. Downstairs is the restaurant and at 1830 I was the only person there. At first I couldn't figure out why the place was so empty. The decor is very cool, whiskey displayed throughout, I would have expected it to be much more busier but I was later to learn it was another bank holiday. Either way i ordered the Scottish seafood meal which I mistakenly thought was going to be a stew or soup but it turned out to be a plate of assorted smoked fish. It was alright, I would have tried something else but I finished what I ordered. Afterwards I went upstairs worth the intention of a whiskey and cigar. Unfortunately, you can only smoke in the downstairs lounge that's adjoining to the eating area. I decided to just try a whiskey instead. There just seemed to be the one staff member there along with his friend and they poured themselves a pint of beer and sat on one of the couches surfing the internet and watching the soccer game. They didn't seem too interested in customers and guess I can't blame them as it didn't appear they were going to be getting any other than just myself. Overall I was a little disappointed in the experience but on another night I'm sure it could have been better.