“Pizza order messed up as much as it is possible”
Review of Robinson Pizzeria

Robinson Pizzeria
Ranked #8 of 15 Restaurants in Nagykanizsa
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I ordered a Margherita and two Mushroom pizzas over the phone in advance - thinking that by the time I arrive to the restaurant they will be ready. Since they don't have a specific Mushroom Pizza, I asked them to prepare the ham pizza WITHOUT ham and ONLY mushrooms. They confirmed my request over the phone. When I was going to pick up my order they told me that they forgot to submit it. The waiter told me to wait 5 minutes and the pizzas will be ready. Ok, I went for a walk, returned in 5 minutes. The result: instead of the three pizzas I received only two WITH ham on top... The excuse was that their colleague took wrong notes. Enough is enough. Incompetency has its limits - seems like not in Robinson. It used to be my favorite pizzeria 10 and 20 years ago. I am very sad to realize that this Restaurant is nowhere near the quality it used to be, especially when it comes to the clueless service. Very disappointed and will certainly not return. I gave two stars only because the pizza - despite of the thick though - was quite delicious.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

This is one of the best restaurants to eat in near the town center. The menu is varied and the staff good. The eating area is extensive, but it often gets quite full, and the atmosphere lively. I have always enjoyed eating here

Reviewed 11 July 2017

They make excellent pizzas. I don't know the time when I have that delicious pizza. (It is quite big too) The lemonades are also very good. The staff is nice and helpful.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

The Robinson is in an old wine cellar. They offer good pizza, but only in one size (about a medium). The prices are reasonable and the quality is excellent. The pizzas are hand-made so they are not fast if that is what you are looking for. They also have gyros and other local specials and some Croatian versions of some dishes.

Reviewed 29 May 2016

The service was appalling, we had to seat ourselves, help ourselves to napkins from a neighboring table after waiting 20 minutes.. We had to ask for a menu as the waiter asked for our order before bringing one.