“Perfect restaurant on motorway”

Mizse Motel Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 7 Restaurants in Lajosmizse
Cuisines: Czech
Description: We had a stop at the Mizse Motel Restaurant on our way from Budapest to Serbia. We had some coffee with our group here and I found the place very cozy. It seems it is popular with passers who stop to spend the night here as well as with lorry and coach drivers. It is a beautiful building nicely decorated both on the inside and outside. A selection of Hungarian and International cuisine is found here, and I did not find prices to be expensive. For a cup of coffee I paid 1.50 euro. There is also a casino at the back but the person there seemed very rude and I was deeply disappointed. I asked to take a photo but he got angry. The people don’t speak English well, and even the leaflet I was given was in the Hungarian language. The décor and style inside is however beautiful. I would love to stay here if I had to because of its location. I have not seen the motel but from the pictures I find it ok for a night. I highly recommend it.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We visited this place twice on our travelling across Europe. Always happy to enjoy ourselves with such big and delicious portions, normal prices and good customer service. Clean toilets ( don’t forget you have to pay for using), a big car park. This is a busy place, but works non-stop and the food is always fresh.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Good good and good service. Clean rooms and conveniently located on the side of the highway.
Food was plenty and fairly priced. Very tasty. Waiters all spoke English, Hungarian and Romanian.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Good international and hungarian menu!
We go frequently , because it is set on M5 highway!
Nice surprised by recent renovation!
Must try cold liver plate and oxtail soup!
If you want to eat good that is the place!
Staff polite and helpful!

Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

I stop at this place all the time when I'm passing to Budapest. The goulash is amazing. The restaurant is not spectacular but the food is very good and the prices are very correct. Friendly staff too.
Worth visit.

Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

Even if the restaurant has only 2 stars, inside it looks good and clean, the food was good and it didn't take much to be served and our waiter spoke Romanian :D also they have a menu in different languages :) totally recommend