Lowest prices for your stay
US$69
US$67
Trip.com
US$60
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$73
Hotels.comUS$69
Agoda.comUS$83
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I really like big rooms in Fonte hotel. But what I like even more are the breakfasts. Even the hotel was not really crowded on my last stay, the offer at breakfast was huge. All tasty and delicious.
The only weakness was the reception on my both stays. On the first, the guy there didn't speak english. On the second it took plenty of time to get my bill with right name and company address.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2015

The rooms in the Fonte hotel are large and bright. Fonte serves a great breakfast! The view from my room on the 3rd floor was not very exciting unless one wants to make a study on roof tiles. The funniest part however is their elevator policy. From the reception you have to carry your bagage via stairs to the 1st floor. There you can take the elevator to the 2nd. floor. From there you have to carry your bagage again via stairs to the 3rd. floor.
Still due to the nice rooms, the good food and fine atmosphere I can recommend Fonte Hotel.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jan F
Reviewed 9 December 2014 via mobile

I have been there on a company dinner with ap 50 people. They managed it quite well, food arrived quite quicklyand it was OK, but nothing special on the group's menu. Never tried a'la carte. It is a bit difficult to park around.

Date of stay: November 2014
Reviewed 29 September 2014

Our room was large, clean and bright. The furnishings were new or close to it. Staff are helpful and friendly. The location, a two minute walk from the main square, is excellent. Parking is available. An excellent breakfast is served in their fine restaurant. I will stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ross266
Reviewed 2 November 2012

Location is excellent, breakfast okay. We booked the apartment, well, it was basically two tiny bedrooms and a small bathroom (broken shower holder). My bed was so soft i had cramps in the morning so went to sleep on the sofa in the other bedroom. During our 5 days of stay we saw four receptionists, one was just terrible, totally unfriendly, bored and under motivated, the others very nice. Spoken English and German was a nice surprise. Room made up and cleaned while we were at breakfast, cleaners extremely helpful, they carried the stroller for us down the stairs - elevator is only to the restaurant, not to the lobby... also not suitable for people in wheelchair. Another minus is that bike rental is mentioned on their homepage, however, it only means they give you a leaflet OF a bike rental shop in Györ... WiFi was annoyingly slow in the room, okay in the lobby next to the rooter. There is definitely room for improvement.

Room tip: I saw the single rooms are quite big, i would not go for the apartment again, even when travelling w kids.
Date of stay: October 2012