Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$121
PricelineUS$121
Hotels.comUS$122
TravelocityUS$122
Orbitz.comUS$122
Agoda.comUS$123
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2019 via mobile

I stayed here with my 6 year old daughter and the check in went smoothly, we got into our room and the air con was off but there was quite an overpowering smell of air fresher. I put the air con on and we went out, upon coming back to the room we were met with the stench of damp mixed with something very unpleasant. The sheets felt damp as well. I went downstairs and told them the air con wasn’t working properly. They apologised profusely and said they had no more rooms available but promised to move me the following day. I accepted this and had to have no air con for the first night, then went to the reception in the morning to check I was moving today and they assured me they were getting a room ready and I could move when I got back. I got back in the afternoon and they advised me they had fixed the air con so I didn’t need to move. I went upstairs and their idea of fixing it was to stick another air freshener in the air con unit itself, I couldn’t quite believe it. The sheets were all damp again. I went back to reception and told them it wasn’t fixed and now stunk even worse of air freshener with the disgusting stench underneath it. The receptionist spoke to her manager who advised me there were no rooms available so they couldn’t do anything. I asked the receptionist to follow me to my room and told her I couldn’t use the air con so therefor the room did not have what I was paying for and I was leaving the hotel the next day and expected a refund for the 2 nights stay. Suddenly there was a room available to move me. Firstly they didn’t fix the problem and then they lied. The only reason I am giving a 3 star review is the spa is exceptional. The spa really was 20 times better than I expected. Also because once I was moved I encountered no more issues - my new room had no air freshener so they knew the air con in that room was faulty yet they still put guests in it.
Breakfast was ok, the rooms were a little tired but the bathrooms were new, the rooms were very quiet and the staff were mostly very accommodating. I received no discount for all of the drama and inconvenience and for having had to sleep with no air con when it was extremely hot outside. All in all just avoid room 220 and you’ll have a lovely stay.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2019

I arrived a bit early after a wet day in the bike. The receptionist said my room would be 30 minutes. I unloaded the bags from the bike and took my wet weather gear off intending to have lunch. She then told me I would be in a sister hotel and showed me details on her screen. When she gave me directions it was to a 3rd hotel. I arrived there to be told my room was not ready, even though a couple who arrived later were given a room straightaway. When my room was ready it was in the annex over the road with no wifi and only a tiny window. Then workmen started drilling in the room next door at 7:30. I was treated like a second class citizen. Please choose somewhere else

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel was a huge disappointment. We arrived late and were tired after a long journey. The lady in the reception should rethink her career as she had no idea what service is. The first thing she said was that we had to pay extra for our eight year old - most hotels welcomes children under 12 years if they sleep in existing beds. We said of course ok with a smile. She didnt smile once. The next thing she said was that we had to pay extra for access to the swimming pool. She asked if we wanted to pay for two days or one. Thank God I asked when it closed, as it closed half an hour later than we arrived! Why in the world didnt she say that first? When I asked to have two room keys, she actually pointed out that would be extra! What kind of hotel charges you for the second key? We have travelled the world and never been charged for a second key. Do they presume we are glued together? Horrible reception!

The rooms are spacious, but with wall-to-wall carpets. In desperate need of an upgrade. The curtains were hidious. The only good thing was the bathroom that was actually renovated. The toiletries existed of two TINY shower soaps, perhaps 2 grams each (enough to clean one arm). No shampoo, no conditioner. The Internet access actually worked. The pool area was nice and clean.

The hotel is situated next to what looks like a former prison. Such a dodgy neighbourhood. Walk through the park when walking to the centre.

I would never recommend this hotel and I will never stay here again. As we are used to hotel staff being professional and not feeling ripped off after a hotel stay, this was utterly a disappointment. Mind you, we have stayed in this city many times before, so our grounds for comparison is real. Stay away!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank April-Elin
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed one night on my way to Bratislava. The hotel is very nice and charming and also has a good location. They have also a lot of sport activities. The room was very nice with comfortable bed and breakfast was superb.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 March 2018

My husband and I stayed here just for one night, driven by a random idea of visiting Győr. We booked the hotel room super last minute, but it all worked out fantastic. Our room was prepared properly with robes for the wellness area. The spa was great - not too big, but not crowded at all, clean and equipped with everything you need for a relaxing time - hot tub, steam room, sauna, infra sauna, and a pool big enough for a swim. The staff was very friendly and polite, the food was great. However, the room is not the same level as in a 4-star hotel in Western Europe (e.g. a tile was missing from the bathroom, bed was a bit small), but very was very clean and was totally worth the price. The city itself is very nice, so I'd totally recommend this place if you'd like to have an affordable, yet comfy city break.

Date of stay: March 2018