1,937 results
All reviews opera house beautiful hotel andrassy avenue st stephens basilica perfect location free coffee lounge area within walking distance breakfast was amazing sparkling wine walk in shower would definitely stay here again hop on hop off bus rooms are spacious great shower junior suite top floor
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Beautiful hotel with comfortable room. Excellent staff. Really nice breakfest. Right in the heart of the Pest side of Budapest. Within walking distance of the chain bridge and the Budapest eye. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
julescanel, Ügyvezető igazgató at Hotel Moments Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear "Ramon M",

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us at our Hotel Moments Budapest.
It was fantastic to read your compliment about the convenient location, our excellent team and the nice breakfast.
We look forward to your next stay whenever you plan to return to Budapest.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed here October 16 through 19. The hotel is beautiful! Check in was smooth and friendly. Our room was also beautiful! The bed was so comfortable, and I liked that we could open the windows. The bathroom looked brand new, it was so clean and well maintained. Off of the main lobby is a sitting room that had a machine for making espresso drinks as well as cold and hot water. A variety of teas were also available as well as snacks.

The breakfast was full of options, and delicious.

The hotel is conveniently located. We were within walking distance to the chain bridge and palace, and walked to several other restaurants and sights.

The best part of staying here was the staff at the hotel and at Bistro Fine, the restaurant connected to the hotel. This is where breakfast is served, and lunch and dinner are available for dining options too. The food is excellent, and the staff is professional and friendly.

We ate dinner at the restaurant our first night and were seated near the bar. We watched the bartender - Andres - because the way he made drinks was like watching an artist perform. Our waitress - Dani - brought over complimentary samples of one of the drinks he made. There was also live entertainment that was terrific.

Our last night, we stopped at the bar and Andres was there again. We again watched him making drinks. We watched him make a rose out of an orange peel...then, he handed it to me. Such a nice surprise. My husband and I went back to our room and a few minutes later there was a knock on the door. Dani (the waitress) brought us a bucket of champagne and two wine glasses, compliments of the hotel.

I would stay here again and highly recommend!

Room Tip: Rooms away from the main street might be less noisy.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear "pedalpush88",

Thank you very much for your fantastic review on our TripAdvisor site!
I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our Hotel Moments Budapest, the beautiful hotel, your comfortable guest room and the well maintained bathroom with its features
Indeed, we like very much our convenient location in the heart of the city.
I also appreciate your feedback regarding your dining experience at the Bistro Fine. Let me assure you that I forwarded your kind compliment to Dani, who is a real gem for the restaurant.
I am really happy that you enjoyed your overall stay and we could meet your expectation.
I look forward to welcoming you again soon to Budapest.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So many reasons to love this hotel: large comfortable room; quiet; blackout curtains that make it the darkest room I've ever slept in; great location for sightseeing, shopping, and dining; wonderful breakfast; kind and helpful staff.

Reasons not to like it: the soap smells too strong.

I'd say the pros outweigh the cons. You can feel confident booking your stay.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IdeaExplorer

Dear "IdeaExplorer",

Thank you so much for your feedback and for taking the time to write this marvellous review about your experience.
We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our lovly hotel and the friendly team.
We are very much looking forward to your next stay in our Hotel Moments Budapest.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Me and my wife stayed at Hotel Moments (Room 316) from the 15th October until the 19th October, the Hotel is first Class in every you can think of, our Bedroom was Fantastic and the Bathroom was the same, the Breakfast was unbelievable, all you needed to eat before your trips out, the Bistro Restaurant was just has good, you could eat in the Restaurant or outside if the weather was fine, all the Staff we came in Contact with looked after us, the Service was 1st Class. The Hotel is Central of the City for your Trips out, and if you Fancy Spending some cash Take a walk along Andrássy street and look at all the designer Shops, a wonderful Experience, you cannot go wrong with this Hotel, here is to our next stay with you.

Room Tip: Away from the main road
Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank albert g

Dear "albert g",

Thank you very much for visiting our Hotel Moments Budapest and for sharing your gracious review.
I am so delighted to hear that you had such a wonderful stay with us. We appreciate your comments on our guestroom features and breakfast services. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the guest oriented service provided by my colleagues as well as the fantastic location and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Perfect location on the most beautiful street of Budapest, close to everything. The room is clean, comfortable and perfect size. Breakfast is unbelievable, nice variety, there is also a restaurant in the hotel "Bistro Fine", the food is very very good and the ambiance is fantastic. Professional and knowledgeable staff. I highly recommend this superb hotel. Carole

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
NMork, Vezető at Hotel Moments Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear "CaroleMario”,

Thank you very much for staying at our four-star boutique hotel during your recent city break in Budapest. I am also grateful for sharing your experiences with the travelers’ community.
It is nice to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the guestroom comfortable and clean.
It is great to know that you found the food in the Bistro Fine excellent as well. I know Chef will be thrilled by this feedback.
Let me thank you once again for your kind words. I most sincerely hope that you would not hesitate to choose our hotel again, should your travel plans bring you back to the area; we would be happy to have you back!

Nina Mörk