“Delicious”

Ranked #94 of 3,606 Restaurants in Budapest
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Neighbourhood: Terézváros
Description: Unique atmosphere in the middle of the city just by the stunning Andrássy Avenue. International and Mediterranean cuisine mixed with Hungarian style and Hungarian ingredients.Be our guest for breakfast,lunch and dinner or just for a cup of coffee. We are at your service with icy refreshers, nice wines and friendly ambiance.
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Went there on Saturday and got a free table for 2 but if more I would recommend to book a table. I was amazed by the multiple vegetarian options- I struggled a bit with being vegetarian an going to hungarian restaurants at first. I decided for a vegetarian tapas option which i would highly recommend! The drinks were also very good. Cosy location with friendly stuff an interesting an refreshing dishes at accurate prices!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,904)

Reviewed 4 February 2018

This place is literally buzzing! The staff were extremely helpful, kind and made our time there very special. The food was outstanding, best fish and chips I've ever had!

1  Thank Marta J
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Had dinner there last night for the first time. Ordered the Beef dish and the green curry which were both incredible. The place has good atmosphere and out waiter was helpful and friendly. Overall, one of my best dinners in Budapest. Recommended to all.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Food was good. I had Duck leg confit. But my gf had Beef cheek, and it was very salty for me (maybe ok for Hungarian).

Service was very good. Nice and smiley.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

I have visited the restaurant multiple times. The food is always tasty & the staff is always helpful. I would recommend the vegetarian Tapas - especially the one with the goat cheese - and the green Thai curry.