“Tasty food - even for vegetarians”
Review of Ket Szerecsen

Ket Szerecsen
Ranked #108 of 3,677 Restaurants in Budapest
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Terézváros
Description: Unique atmosphere in the middle of the city just by the stunning Andrássy Avenue. International and Mediterranean cuisine mixed with Hungarian style and Hungarian ingredients.Be our guest for breakfast,lunch and dinner or just for a cup of coffee. We are at your service with icy refreshers, nice wines and friendly ambiance.
Reviewed 29 January 2018

I have visited the restaurant multiple times. The food is always tasty & the staff is always helpful. I would recommend the vegetarian Tapas - especially the one with the goat cheese - and the green Thai curry.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,993)

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped by just for some goulash which was very tasty. Service and atmosphere was cozy and welcoming.

1  Thank Nili N
Reviewed 26 January 2018

Friendly staff and atmosphere, loved the look of the place, nice variety on the menu and good vegetarian options. The thai curry and the moroccan lamb tasted great, and the waiting time for the chocolate souffle was worth it! This place was probably the top of all the restaurants we visited in Budapest.

1  Thank bunan
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

We ordered a Moroccan lamb and a duck leg. That was awesome! Do not miss the salmon tartare with avocado and chicken rolls with ginger!

2  Thank ighorka
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

I have been working in Budapest for a couple of months now and this place is one of my favourites.

I have tried a few of the more upmarket restaurants around Budapest and, honestly, I find myself coming back here time and again.

The seafood platter is delicious. The prawns and squid are in no way rubbery and the cod fritters light and so tasty.

My friends and I have tried many of the dishes (dug leg...beef cheek..chicken paprika stew...etc) and they have all been really good. Even the quinoa and avocado spinach salad is good ...though unless you’re watching your figure don’t choose this over the main dishes!

What I like about this place is that they do good quality, really tasty food with good ingredients and all for great value.

1  Thank AislingMattie