“Enjoyable dinner”

Price range: US$5 - US$18
Neighbourhood: Terézváros
Neighbourhood: Terézváros
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my dinner here. I had pork wrapped in bacon with some veggies and fries. The food is good and service is great. I did enjoy my dinner and the price is reasonable.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We stumbled across this restaurant desperately looking for somewhere to eat at night. Even if they were busy, the nice waitress found us a place to sit and got us menus quickly. The main dish options were few but they tasted really good.. I forgot my bag there by mistake and since they close pretty late it was convenient for me to pick it up the same day..

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

The time we went to eat here it was completely packed, but the quality of the service and the food was still top game!
Massive compliment to the team of this amazing place!

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped at this restuarant with a group of 8 for lunch had no problem getting seated outside. Friendly waiter, everyone ordered something different and there were no complaints about the food. It was good Hungarian meal but nothing spectacular. Prices were reasonable, drink service was slow but overall a good dining experience.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

We came with friends and after a research at the locals restaurants we decided to eat here. It became a very good choice, staff very friendly and the food was very good. Not very big portions but was OK.
Surely we will come back to the place on our next trip to Budapest!

1  Thank Miltos g