All reviews great bars and restaurants stayed in this hotel for nights cold meats the location is perfect sight seeing jewish quarter hop on hop public transport yogurt metro basillica sights cleaners buda tickets
Reviewed 6 October 2018

Great Choice!
I recently stayed at the Arcadia Hotel and had a very pleasant experience. Breakfast is served on the top floor, so you can enjoy a great view as you start your day. My room had a modern design, was clean, location is great, and the staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
OR_Manager, Vezető at Arcadia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear sacarejato,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay at Arcadia Hotel Budapest.
It is a true pleasure to read that you had a very pleasant experience with us and you were impressed by the view from our breakfast room. Also, we are happy that you liked your modern and clean room and you appreciated our great location. Finally, thank you for mentioning our very friendly and helpful staff.
Overall, we are thankful for your review and it would be nice to be your host again during your following visit to Budapest.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights in this hotel
We booked the superior room which was very big, was clean and comfortable.
Hotel stuff spoke good English and helped us with information
The location is superb - 2 minutes walk from main metro station and tram stations
Also many restaurants and pubs nearby, also supermarket nearby
We walked from hotel to main attractions in pest side
At night area around hotel is bit noisy, we were on 3rd floor
Good wifi in room
In room we had tea maker (no coffee)
We did not try the breakfast offered on site

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Shai K,

First and foremost, let me thank you for choosing our hotel as your accommodation, we appreciate every aspect of feedbacks.
To begin with, it felt especially nice that you liked your big, clean and comfortable room and we are happy that you highlighted our helpful staff. Furthermore, we are more than happy that you appreciated the close proximity to the metro station and you could easily find restaurants and pubs in our neighborhood.
It would be our pleasure if you gave us another chance to prove our professionalism.

Yours faithfully,
Arcadia Hotel Management

Reviewed 5 October 2018

We came to Hungary for the first time and we spent 5 days in this hotel.
I could say that everything was so fantastic. The stuff was very nice and professional, the service was excellent.
First of all I would like to highlight the professionalism of the housekeeping stuff. Every day our room was fresh and clean,It is something that we really appreciate when we travel above anything else.
Even if the hotel is situated in the centre we could sleep well as the room was soundproofed.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear rfgaet,

It feels amazing that everything was to your satisfaction from our very nice and professional staff to your clean room. I genuinely hope that you were enriched by many beautiful memories during the time you spent here.
We would be beyond happy to see you in the future.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed for two nights. Arriving from the airport, the staff were patient, polite, understanding and very respectful.

The front desk staff:

Ferenc helped me get to know the city and answered any guestions I had,

Diana was lovely, helping me understand where I could catch the best public transportation, Moataz and Renata who made my checking out enjoyable as the check-in was.

The room:

Clean, comfortable, plenty of towels and spacious bathroom. With that being said, The room is a bit small.
If you plan on touring the city, don't plan on staying in your room all day and just want a place to put your head down this is the right place for you.

The room had a safe which made the stay much more comfortable and relaxing.

Breakfast was good with a cost of 10€. With that, I must add that there weren't many choices of food (Maybe some yogurt would be a good idea) but it sure still did the job and kept me full.

Sad to leave, will sure love to return.

Regards from Israel!

Ariel

Location-

You can't get it any better than this hotel. Smack in the middle of everything.

I was sad to leave it, I sure would love to come again and iak very happy I decided to go to this hotel as a start of my vacation.

Warm regards from Jerusalem,

Ariel.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo

Dear Explore819278,

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful review with us and the TripAdvisor community.
To begin with, it is great that you highlighted our staff, your kind words will reach them for sure. Moreover, we are delighted that you liked your clean and comfortable room and you were fulfilled with our breakfast. Further on, it brings us great pleasure to read that you were satisfied with our location, we hope you could easily explore our wonderful city from here.
Thank you again for the kind words. Hope we will have the opportunity to see and host you soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Whilst the location was fantastic, most things are within walking distance.
The hotel was disappointing , the beds extremely uncomfortable you could feel every spring on the very hard mattress, these were changed the next day on request. We stayed here three nights and didn’t get much sleep for the noise outside all night in the unrefurbished rooms ( I understand that some have been updated and sound proofed)
On making coffee in the room we found milk wasn’t supplied. ( you had to take next morning from breakfast )
No champagne or wine in room as advertised.
Staff were very helpful and friendly
Room was clean but out dated not at all the four star we expected.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Dear alison h,

We would like to say thank you for taking a few minutes to share your opinion with us.
We are thrilled that you found our location fantastic as everything was within walking distance. Also, thank you for mentioning our very helpful and friendly staff, they really deserve the recognition. At the same time, we have to tell you we are absolutely sad to hear that overall we did not manage to meet your expectations. Please note that we are working extraordinarily hard to be able to make the necessary improvements and to maintain the high standard of the hotel.
We hope that you will give us a second chance to be your host again in the future.

Arcadia Hotel Management