Free cancellation until 28/07
Corinthia Hotel Budapest(Budapest)
US$338
US$300
  • Pool
Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments(Budapest)
US$199
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
3,798 results
All reviewsboscolo budapestbeautiful hotelautograph collectionny cafeupgraded to a junior suitestar hotelsteam roomthe riverbreakfast is servedbeautiful roomspa facilitiessparkling winehop on hopreception arealong weekendbreakfast roomjewish quarter
Reviewed 28 January 2011

Walking in to this magnificent hotel is mesmerizing. It has been refurbished to perfection. I was very tired on my arrival, checking in was a breeze.
The rooms are lavish, comfortable and clean. Fantastic amenities. Courteous, attentive staff. The service and food is excellent . I enjoyed my luxurious stay.
I recommend this hotel to all my family and friends in Europe, Canada and the USA.
Happy traveler from Naples Florida.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
NewYorkPalaceGM, General Manager at New York Palace, DA, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2011

Dear Valued Guest "Satisfied01",

Thank your very much for taking your time to place your kind feedback on Tripadvisor.com regarding your stay with us at Boscolo New York Palace Budapest.
I am delighted to see that our design is at your satisfaction and it is great to see that we could provide a service that exceeded your expectation.
Your kind recommendation is much appreciated and we are glad to welcome you back anytime should your plans bring you to Budapest again.

Reviewed 27 January 2011

I booked a three night break here for a surprise for my husbands 40th birthday, and a surprise it was!! the hotel is situated on a busy main road, however this did not have an effect on us at all, the rooms were very quiet and comfortable. We were very impressed with the decor and the service, the chocolates left on the pillows each evening after turning down were a really nice touch. All staff members were very helpful and a real credit to the hotel, offering helpful hints and tips for our sightseeing. The cafe is stunningly beautiful, and clearly visited by not only residents at the hotel but tourists visiting Budapest, this speaks volumes when taking into consideration the location of the hotel ( the outskirts of the main centre) A big thank you to the staff at the hotel for making our stay and my husbands birthday a really special one. One recommendation if i could have one would be to offer tea/coffe making facilities in the room. This hotel is a must if it fits your budget and if it doesnt then a trip to the cafe should almost definatley be on your list of things to do while in Budapest.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest "KJR_10",

Thank you very much for your kind feedback regarding your stay with us at Boscolo New York Palace Budapest. It was our pleasure to welcome you on such a great occasion as your husband's birthday. I am delighted to see that you found the location of Boscolo New York Palace convenient and that our services exceeded your expectations. I am glad to see that our personnel was at your disposal, it is our pleasure to make your stay with us as enjoyable as possible. The New York Cafe is really a gem of Budapest, I am delighted that you had the experience to feel its atmosphere personally.
Your recommendation regaring the tea and coffee facility in rooms is appreciated, we are already working on the solution to provide more comfort to our guests.

Reviewed 27 January 2011

Staff very simpatic. The buffet fantastic anf the restaurant is like eating with King Louis of Baviera. The rooms are so big very well decorated. For sure I will be there again.

Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
NewYorkPalaceGM, General Manager at New York Palace, DA, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2011

Dear Valued Guest "MariaBarbosa",

Thank you very much for your kind feedback placed on Tripadvisor.com regarding your stay with us at Boscolo New York Palace Budapest.
I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and the building of the hotel with its decoration just like the service exceeded your expectations.
Your return would be appreciated anytime.

Reviewed 27 January 2011

As a birthday treat, my wife booked us in for a 2 night stay in Budapest. Now as we sit in the New York Cafe for the last time before heading back to blighty, I have some fantastic memories of a lovely stay at the New York Palace.  Staff were all first rate in every part of the hotel. Reception staff all spoke excellent English and were very courteous and efficient. I apologise for not speaking Hungarian.  The room we had was 215 overlooking the Erzsébet körút which is one of Budapest' most busiest thoroughfares.  As we knew the location and it is in a city centre we were aware that there might be some noise. However, noise levels were acceptable considering the proximity to the main road and it was not a problem for either of us. I enjoyed the low rumble of the trams as it had the same effect on me as a kids comforter and it would lull me to sleep.  Room 215 is a junior suite I think and it is huge with a high ceiling and modern chandelier.  The bathroom was ultra modern and very spacious with high quality fittings.  The pictures you see here do not really do the hotel justice as the central lobby is spectacular and a joy to spend time in just soaking up the marble and travertine patterns on the floor and the feeling of space the high vaulted glass ceiling gives.  We had dinner both nights at the hotel.  Special mention and praise to István in the New York Salon for his enthusiasm and courtesy both times we dined there.  Beautifully presented and excellently cooked food.  If you fancy a big blow out I would recommend the 7 course gourmet meal.  Pace yourself though as it does get tough to make room for even a wafer thin mint at the end.  The New York cafe is a delight to while away a couple of hours over some of the most delicious coffee I have tasted. Once again, excellent attention from the staff,  not intrusive but enough to know they are looking out for you.

So, a fabulous hotel which is unique in what it can offer visually and one of the best in terms of service.  We had an apology from the management about the polishing being carried out on the marble floor. It was a little noisy but, as in all things of this nature we have a choice to make; to accept work like this has to happen and not let it affect your enjoyment, or you can choose to be negative and moan about it.  I personally am glad to see that Boscolo are investing money in maintaining the beauty of the hotel. Well done everyone.

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed 25 January 2011

We've just checked out with my girlfriend from this fantastic place
The entire stay was pleasant and relaxing, especially after hundreds of hours on flight
We booked our room on the website of Boscolo cause we love to select and plan everything ourselves instead of an agency
The "New York" coffee house is amazing, you should check this out while you stay here at least once. The menu and prices are first class, if you know what I mean. But totally worth it! Coffee, orange juice and some snacks for 30,0 bucks seems high here, but all of it because of the high class atmosphere
We tried this SPA in the basement and was totally OK. I could totally turn off myself during a relaxing massage, which is quite cool in a dark and cold Sunday afternoon...
Only one bad point we had to wait for a bit long (around 20 minutes) for our breakfast in room today, but it seemed OK cause they apologized immediately
Overally the whole staff was extremely friendly like anyone in the city. They loved to help us even if they could not speak english (outside the hotel). I personally recommend this hotel and looking forward to come back once in the future

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple