I stayed here for 2 nights on a business trip.
1) Stunning architecture
2) Nice breakfast buffet, including mimosas! Don't know the cost, however- my company paid.
3) Good outlets near bed
4) Strong, free wifi
5) Incredibly comfy beds
6) Clean, quiet, secure
7) Jaw-droppingly beautiful breakfast room (New York Cafe) and lobby
8) Helpful, lovely staff
1) I stayed in the older wing, accessible by the side elevators. My king room had horribly stained carpet, lightbulbs in the vanity were out- compared to my colleagues' rooms in the main wing, it felt less loved and less luxurious
2) EXPENSIVE. If my company weren't paying, it's too rich for my wallet :)
3) A bit outside the old town. I prefer to the locations near Parliament for sightseeing.
Overall, if you have the cash, this place is amazing.More
- Free Wifi