3,915 results
All reviews beautiful hotel boscolo hotel autograph collection ny cafe upgraded to a junior suite steam room the river five star hotel breakfast is served spa facilities sparkling wine hop on hop reception area long weekend jewish quarter breakfast room metro station
Reviewed 10 February 2016

I stayed at the New York Palace for two nights. I ate in the restaurant on the 7th February and had breakfast on the 8th and 9th February. The service was efficient, friendly and without fault. My room was spacious, spotlessly clean (I was asked if I wanted my room cleaned twice a day!) The front of house and concierge were politeness itself and keen to help.
I would recomment to anyone.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 215 which was on the front of the hotel but still quiet with two small balconies.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

Hotel is real beauty in every detail! Breakfast is great in most beautiful breakfast room i ever saw! Staff is very nice and helpful! All is up to standards! Perfect value/price! Even standard room is big and beautiful. All our demands were done fast and good (dry cleaning, room service etc)

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2016

Recently stayed here for 3 nights and it was Excellent. Beautiful building, wonderful breakfast and staff couldn't do enough for you. Inside it is just amazing, huge spacious rooms, quiet relaxed atmosphere and the staff certainly look after you. Its got great travel links being a 1 minute walk to the metro station! I would absolutely recommend it to anyone, and will certainly be returning next time we go to Budapest!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2016

The service at this hotel was impeccable and the room itself was very nice. However, the location is really nothing exciting. Our room actually got upgraded to a small suite complimentary which was really exciting. We had more space then we knew what to do with never mind for a European hotel! The bathroom was very nice too. However, apparently there are two sides of the hotel and one of them has the old world charm and the other doesn't. I'm not sure what our side was but it did not look like the pictures. Though we had a nice stay, I don't believe that we would return as it seemed like we weren't close to anything we wanted to be near. I would have rather stayed at one of the hotels down by the river to be closer to all those shops and restaurants.

Room Tip: Find out what side of the building - the new or old
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
NewYorkPalaceGM, General Manager at New York Palace Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2016

Dear Valued Guest ’Renee L’,

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on Tripadvisor on our hotel.
Also I would like to thank you for the kind words on our service and I am delighted you liked your upgrade, too.
I am sorry that we couldn’t allocate you a room what would have matched to your preferences. Even in the same category we have rooms with different layouts in different parts of the hotel. I do hope we can welcome you back in the future; in this case please contact our Reservation Team directly regarding your preferences so we can allocate you to the room you would love.
Kind regards,

Kinga Engelbrecht

Reviewed 4 February 2016

Recently spent 3 nights in the Boscolo with my girlfriend and have to say it was one of the best city breaks I have ever had.

Flight was perfect then our transfers arranged by Zoltan ran smoothly.

When we got in the hotel our jaws dropped, it was abosolutely stunning. We knew we had landed on our feet. The staff checked us in quickly and we went up to our Superior Room.
Our jaws dropped again once we got into the room. It was stunning with 6 rooms. Huge bathroom with his and hers sinks as well as a lovely kingsize bed and walk in wardrobe. Also a nice bottle of red wine waiting for us.

Throughout the whole weekend the staff were ultra friendly and helpful and all spoke very good English so communication was never a problem. The staff would solve any issue quickly as well as help you plan your time in Budapest.

The facilities in the hotel were excellent and the location was close enough to all the sights and restaurants/bars. We will definately be returning.

Room Tip: Superior Room
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple