US$163
US$435
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
3,797 results
All reviewsboscolo budapestbeautiful hotelautograph collectionny cafeupgraded to a junior suitestar hotelsteam roomthe riverbreakfast is servedbeautiful roomspa facilitiessparkling winehop on hopreception arealong weekendbreakfast roomjewish quarter
Reviewed 26 August 2012 via mobile

Excellent service, very nice hotel, good restaurant, extraordinary dining and breakfast room. Sufficient stdanfard international breakfast. Nice wellness center. Very small but nice fitness space.
Very close to young modern night life cafès, discos, night clubs. Quite close to the right center of Pest.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Amperini
Reviewed 25 August 2012

Our recent stay at the Hotel Boscolo was by far my most amazing experience in a hotel and made my visit to Budapest my best holiday yet.
The hotel was so beautiful, the staff were consistently friendly and helpful and the room was impeccable.
We stayed in a superior luxury room on the 6th floor in the newer wing of the hotel.
The balcony overlooking the city was perfect to have breakfast on each morning, the shower and bath a true delight.
My only negative comment was that we had travelled overnight to arrive at the hotel and the room was still not ready at the time we were told it would be and when I booked the room, I booked the superior room as I prefer a separate shower. Apparently only the rooms in the older part of the hotel have a separate shower. The shower in our room was over the bath but was still more than adequate.
Overall, a truly decadent experience. I only hope I can return again.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank islandgirl2112
Reviewed 24 August 2012

The hotel is the typical luxurious one, with nice rooms/bathrooms, excellent breakfast, premium spa and all the services alike. Yet the service of the hotel is quite disgusting, even below average. The personnel is not well trained to overcome the usual situations that happen in this kind of hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Llitos
NewYorkPalaceGM, General Manager at New York Palace, DA, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2012

Dear Valued Guest "Llitos",

Thank you for your comment placed on Tripadvisor.com regarding your stay with us.
To help us improve our services I'd appreciate if you could contact us and discuss the fields of services that you consider below average.

Should I be at your assistance please feel free to contact me.
With kind regards,

Kinga ENGELBRECHT - General Manager

Reviewed 24 August 2012

Enjoyed a 2 night weekend break in Budapest and stayed at the Boscolo. I have a Marriot card so this influenced our choice. We booked a superior double room which was very reasonably priced with breakfast included.

The whole place is beautiful and quite breathtaking. The room was enormous and the bed was very comfortable. Two wardrobes (his and hers) provided more than enough space to store clothes and luggage easily. The big bathroom was nicely designed and quite luxurious, large fluffy towels and amenities in ample supply. The terrace was unfurnished so we took the chairs from the room to enjoy a coffee outside.

The breakfast buffet was varied and in adequate supply. Only standard coffee was provided this would my only gripe. Specialtity coffees were available but at extra cost.

The staff were very helpul and polite providing maps and tips with a smile

Did not have time to visit the pool or spa so I couldn't rate it but hope to do this next time

Arranged privately a pre-paid airport transport for 34 euros and then used the same driver for the return run for 22 euros. We kept his business card for any future visits.

Budapest is beautiful with lots to see and do we would definitely come back here and stay at the Boscolo once again great hotel experience

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rach68Basel

Dear Valued Guest "rach68Basel",

Thank you very much for staying with us at Boscolo Budapest and thank you for your valued time spent on sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.com.
It's nice to see that overall you had a great time with us and I'm delighted that our Superior room provided you a comfortable atmosphere with all its amenities.
It is nice to see that our staff lived up to your expectations and that we could provide you useful tips and it gives us confirmation on the level of service we provide.
Your return would be much appreciated and please do not hesitate to contact us if we should be at your assistance.

With kind regards,
Kinga ENGELBRECHT - General Manager

Reviewed 20 August 2012

Me and my friend stayed 4 nights at Boscolo Budapest last weekend , and what a weekend.
I have to say that this lovely hotel is worth 5 stars. It`s like a dream to come into the hotel. Turn back the time to 1890.
We stayed in lovely room on the 6th floor with a big terrace and a great view. Big ,nice bathroom
The only thing I missed was two chairs in the room.
The cleaning was exellent, the staff was very helpful and the breakfast was just great.
The location es very good. Just buy a travelcard at the station nearby and you can go by the tram all around the city. What a nice way too have a look around

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends