2,632 results
All reviews parliament building jacuzzi and sauna great hotel free hot drinks lounge area bottled water bathroom door recommend this hotel hot and cold food breakfast was excellent breakfast room the river minute walk reception staff quiet street city break tea and coffee
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I absolutely recommend this hotel I have been there before. Every time I visit Budapest I choose to stay at this hotel. It is always a good idea. Location is good. Staff is always friendly and very helpful.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Alexandra T
Balazs_DOBOS, Front Office Manager at Hotel Parlament, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear “Alexandra T”,

First and foremost thank you for choosing our Hotel Parlament for your stay again in Budapest. I am reading your lines with great pleasure; it is very nice to know that we could contribute to an enjoyable stay for you.

I am very much delighted to learn that you could take advantage of our central location, and my colleagues were able to help you through your stay.

We sincerely hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back to our Hotel Parlament, should your travel plans bring you back to our lovely capital of Budapest.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely hotel very friendly daytime reception staff. The sky Bar staff was very friendly and accommodating. Will definetely stay here again. Good location and plenty of transport options. We stayed 2 nights room was very clean very nice large shower/ bathroom. Service was quick and courteous when we ordered in room

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Balazs_DOBOS, Front Office Manager at Hotel Parlament, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear “Anjvp”,

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences about your recent stay in our Hotel Parlament.

I am delighted that you were satisfied with your choice and you had an enjoyable city break. I am especially happy that we could meet your expectations in terms of our location and with our guest rooms.

Thank you again for staying in our Hotel Parlament. Should you wish to return to our wonderful city we would be pleased to host you again in our Hotel too.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have reached this place in budapest.the rooms were perfectly placed..all the amenities were great..the breakfast in the morning was awesome.the staff and everyone was always willing to help you always..this is a perfect location to stay as it is near the parlament.so transport is very convinent...
The breakfast had a great variety..the cabs are available 24hrs.
I stayed here from 9th to 13th september Budapest ..
It was simply amazing..
I'm from india.
The staff viola darasz and Evelin marko

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Dear “Vishal J”,

First and foremost thank you again for staying in our Hotel Parlament and for sharing such a nice feedback about your recent stay. I am delighted to read your praising words and learn that we could contribute to your enjoyable city break.

I am pleased that you have found our central location safe and convenient for your sightseeing and I am delighted that you were satisfied with your room’s comfort.
Above all I am especially happy to read your complimenting words about our entire team, especially Viola and Evelin, please rest assured that I will forward to them.

Thank you again for your wonderful review. I truly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our Hotel Parlament in the not too distant future.

With best regards,

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

A misunderdtanding over the sleeping arrangements led to is being given a suite on the spot. Lift to separate entrance, clearly their best room.
Super friendly staff and a terrific breakfast included.
I'm not one for hotel breakfasts but this was outstanding.
Recommended

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Dear „Edward T”,

I would like to thank you for choosing our Hotel Parlament for your recent stay in Budapest.

I was happy to read that you liked our rich breakfast buffet but mostly for your nice words about our friendly Team.
It is great that you enjoyed your stay at our only Parlament Suite and it is exceed your expectations.

It would be our pleasure to welcoming you again when your future plans bring you back to Budapest!

Sincerely yours,
Balázs Dobos

Reviewed 10 September 2018

I have stayed 3 nights in the hotel with my family including a child with 2 years old in the begin of August and have nothing to complain about the Hotel.

Hotel is very well located, few blocks from the Parlament as well great restaurants that you can go walking at any time.

Staff is amazing and super proactive, always providing great tips.

We have bought a package that included transfer from Airport and thermas ticket and everything was perfect.

Room has a good size even including a child and breakfast has several options.

honestly I would recommend the hotel and next time in Budapeste I will for sure stay in the hotel!

Luis Serafim

Room Tip: Perfect location for walking tours
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear “LuisXV15”,

Thank you very much for your valuable review posted about your experiences in our Hotel Parlament during your recent stay with us.

Reading your feedback with great pleasure and would like to express our thankfulness to you as it is good to know that we could contribute to an enjoyable stay for you.

I am pleased to read that you were satisfied with our central location, the comfort and cleanliness, with the selection and quality of our breakfast buffet and last but not least with the helpful and friendly services of our team.

Should you wish to return to Budapest in the future we would be pleased to welcome you back to our Hotel Parlament as well.

Kind regards,