1,061 results
All reviews jewish quarter great location walking distance bars and restaurants ruin bars hotel is located rooms are small bathroom door your luggage recommend this hotel the breakfast area breakfast was delicious city break clean hotel stayed for nights on foot air conditioning
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

新婚旅行で2泊しました。事前に新婚旅行であることをお伝えし、部屋についても要望を伝えました。
到着時にすぐにチェックインできませんでしたが、代わりにアップグレードしてくださり、大満足でした!駅からも近く、観光地へのアクセスもいいです。レンタサイクルも便利でした。
I stayed there for honeymoon trip for 2 nights. I told the staff it is a honeymoon trip in advance and also send some requests about a room. I could not check-in on arrival, but they offered an upgrade room and that was a wonderful room with large space and we were very satisfied! The location itself is great from bus station and also touristic places. Bicycle rental was also convenient service!

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 5 October 2018

We stayed here for 4 nights at the end of September. Lovely hotel, very clean, bedding changed during our stay. Reception very helpful and polite. Breakfast, good choice, lovely croissants. The hotel is round the corner from the buses, metro station and hop on hop off bus. Very close the the Basilica and in walking distance of most of the attractions. We would definitely stay here again if we returned to Budapest and would recommend this hotel to anyone, it is lovely.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel was lovely! The staff went above and beyond to help us and make us feel welcome, giving us tips on where to go and drawing these on to maps for us! My boyfriend had been ill when we were originally meant to go and the staff moved the date of the trip without any hassle or fuss. The hotel was clean and modern. We were within walking distance of all facilities and walked for our whole stay. Overall I would recommend a stay here!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here.
For me people make or break a place and the staff were warm and welcoming for our first stay in Budapest.
Located a 2 min stroll away from a bars and restaurants.
The bacon at breakfast was

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2018

I have very much enjoyed staying in this hotel. The staff was friendly; the room&bath were modern, clean, and pleasant; plus, at night there were no noises coming from outside or inside the hotel; the location of the hotel is fantastic as it is situated in the center; the breakfast did not have a lot of options, but what they did have was tasty. The only thing that in my opinion would be nice to improve is a coffee machine at breakfast. Coffee was not bad, but it was not at the level of latte/cappuccino the Europeans are used to.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business