“Donkey burgers”

Ranked #98 of 114 Quick Bites in Budapest
Neighbourhood: Gellért Hill
Neighbourhood: Gellért Hill
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, great location, huge portions, awful burgers. It did not taste or look like beef, and the bun was stale. They got the order of four people mixed up, but they looked so similar, it almost didn’t matter. We could not finish our food due to it’s taste and quality, and this never happened before.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 21 September 2018

I don't know about other reviews but the staff were nice and spoke English when my friends went there to order. They had English menus. Food sizes were big. I had the Ferrari Burger which had double beef, double cheese, and double bacon. They even have a King Kong XXL size burger: 700g beef, double cheese, and double bacon. Also, the drinks are refillable! What more do you want?

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

The food here is close to inedible, well our meals were anyway. A pasta with terrible sweet sauce, a hamburger with a stale bread bun and a beef patty grilled into oblivion, mashed potato with the consistency of glue, terrible white wine.... the only good thing was the cold beer. Give this place a miss.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely friendly staff. English menu on request. You can see the food being made so you know what you are getting. My carbonara was absolutely delicious. Topped with fresh cheese, tomato and parsley. My granddaughter couldn't finish the Mafia burger but totally enjoyed what she had - and you know how fussy 12 year old can be. Lol.
Thank you for a lovely meal.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I was there yesterday with couple of my friends. I had Godzilla burger. It was veey delicius. Taste was amazing. Prices are okay. If you are in a hurry I think that this is better option than other fast foods and franchises.

Date of visit: February 2018