“Hungry tourists”

Ranked #98 of 114 Quick Bites in Budapest
Neighbourhood: Gellért Hill
Neighbourhood: Gellért Hill
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I was there yesterday with couple of my friends. I had Godzilla burger. It was veey delicius. Taste was amazing. Prices are okay. If you are in a hurry I think that this is better option than other fast foods and franchises.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We visited the evening and we were pleasantly surprised. Prices are low. Food is great pasta and hamburgers are great Very recommended

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

The burgers are delicious for a low price, the place has a nice atmosphere. The men's toilette needs some improvement though.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I have eaten at this place twice during my stay in Budapest. The burgers are super cheap and much bigger than I am used to from other fast food places. Wikinger has a good variety of burgers and even pasta. They also have an english menu, you just need to ask for it. I couldn't find a reason not to like this place! :)

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

If you want a decent burger, you should definitely give this place a go. Delicious food, refillable drinks, air conditioning and you won't smell like fried oil once you leave (unlike many other diners in the neighborhood) Sadly we ran into some not so friendly staff on several occasions, and the constant microphone usage is somewhat disturbing. But chefs know their craft, make sure you check it out if you're craving burgers!

Date of visit: September 2017