1,526 results
All reviews opera house quiet street great boutique overlooking the courtyard andrassy ut junior suite ruin bars jewish quarter ruin pub breakfast room perfect location walk in shower small hotel sparkling wine within walking distance room was spotless side street
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really, this is the best hotel I stayed at during our three week trip. The breakfast was fantastic with great coffee and a wide selection of foods. The sauna was delightful after a day of adventuring.

The staff was helpful and friendly. The location is excellent with a comfortable walk to the river and a short ride on the underground to the baths, which I highly recommend. Plenty of local restaurants to choose from.

I will definitely being staying here the next time I am in Pest. My only regret is that I could not stay longer.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RamblinReck
Gabor E, Ügyvezető igazgató at Casati Budapest Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Dear Guest!

First of all I would like to thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Casati Budapest Hotel. It was my pleasure to learn that we were able to make such a nice impression that you would choose our hotel to be the best during your trip.
Many thanks for mentioning your satisfaction with our breakfast and coffee options. We know how important a fine and nutritious meal is for the start of a long day of adventuring.
Thank you for pointing out the central location of our hotel as well. I was glad to learn that you could reach your desired destinations quickly and efficiently.
We would greatly appreciate if you chose us again for a lengthy or even a short stay while in Budapest. Don't forget to book direct for discounted rates.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Stayed in a junior suite for 4 nights. Loved the room set up and the wall mural of a sloth made me smile every time I entered the room. Bathroom was roomy with great water pressure. The location is ideal and a big reason I chose this hotel. Close to bars, restaurants, shopping, metro. I pretty much walked everywhere, including over to Buda. Breakfast comes with the room and they had a cappuccino machine which was great. The only minor complaint would be the cleaning staff seemed to miss the trash one day and replenish toilet paper another. Keep in mind this is a boutique hotel with limited rooms and a teeny lobby so if you are arriving on an early flight from the US, they are not likely to have a room available and not much space to get situated or changed. No problem storing your bags tho.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo

Dear Guest!

First and foremost I would like to thank you for your detailed review regarding your recent stay with us.
You mentioned that location was of top priority while choosing your accommodation and I could not agree with you more. I am glad that you could capitalize on our location and walk to your destinations.
I would like to say thank you for mentioning our breakfast as well. We do our best to provide a varying menu so that our guests staying multiple nights can try something different each morning.
I would like to apologize for the inconvenience we might have caused with missing a few things during the daily cleaning. Thank you for bringing it to our attention so we can work on ways to improve in the future.
Lastly I would like to thank you for having chosen the Casati Budapest Hotel and let you know that we would be pleased if we could host you once again. Don't forget to book direct for discounted rates.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

The location was wonderful, near the opera, metro, church, shopping and interesting sites. The room was large and airy. With the nice weather we were able to open the windows at night. The showere was large and shower head was big and penetrating. especially refreshing after a long day touring. They were very helpful in securing tickets for the Parliment and the Gala. They recommended wonderful restaurants. A great place!.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest!

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Casati Budapest Hotel.
I was delighted to learn that you were so pleased by our location. Indeed most of the popular tourist attractions can be reached within minutes.
Furthermore, thank you for mentioning your satisfaction with your assigned room and its en suite bathroom. I am glad that you could enjoy it with all its comforts after an exhausting day in Budapest.
Last but not least, I would like to let you know that we would be honored if you would choose to return to us on your next visit to Hungary.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

I can’t recommend this hotel enough. The staff was very helpful and patient. The room was comfortable and inviting. It was a welcome place to return to every night after a day of sightseeing and touring. I would start here again and recommend it to my friends and family

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest!

Let me thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Casati Budapest Hotel.
I am grateful for your kind words regarding our establishment. I hope that you could return home with many and more pleasant memories.
It was my pleasure to learn that we could meet your expectations with your assigned room as well as the service provided by our staff members.
Last but not least, your recommendation is greatly appreciated. We would be delighted to host you during another Budapest trip. Don't forget to book direct for discounted rates.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

Nice room with large bathroom. The breakfast was excellent as was the assistance of staff. Some street noise with windows open and typical european twin beds. Excellent location near the opera house that will reopen next year. Very near restaurants and transportation.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest!

First of all i would like to say thank you for your amazing review and top score on TripAdvisor.
It was my pleasure to learn, that you were satisfied with your assigned room and the customer service provided by the staff as well.
Thank you for mentioning our central location too. Most of Pest's top rated sights and gastronomic destinations can be reached within minutes with ease. Hopefully you were able to capitalize on this and gather lots of long lasting memories while staying with us.
We would be honored if you would choose the Casati Budapest Hotel during a future stay in Budapest. Don't forget to book direct for discounted rates.