“Return visit...”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: District V / Inner City
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

We ate here Christmas Eve and Christmas Day 2015 so on our recent visit to Budapest we decided to return here for lunch. We were not disappointed! The staff are still lovely and the food is still delicious. Would definitely recommend!

1  Thank DancingQueenDee
Write a ReviewReviews (1,244)

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

My sister and I ate here on our first night in Budapest. Staff were friendly and it’s a lovely restaurant. We only had soup and pizza but it was really good. I would definitely return, booking recommended.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Helenaruth
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Italian food, not very wide variety but whatever they create in the kitchen - up to high quality of food. Excellent service in the meantime. I'll keep visiting.

1  Thank Maugli22
Reviewed 30 December 2017

We had dinner with friends. The restaurant has a pleasant atmosphere, good service. the food was good and tasty. I can recommend it.

1  Thank RKonicek
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Good food and great service. Not a tourist trap. Would go again if I visit Budapest in the future. Easy to book online or communicate via Facebook. Price is expected for the standard of food.

1  Thank VMHO