“A great little Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: District V / Inner City
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

My sister and I ate here on our first night in Budapest. Staff were friendly and it’s a lovely restaurant. We only had soup and pizza but it was really good. I would definitely return, booking recommended.

1  Thank Helenaruth
Write a ReviewReviews (1,206)

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Italian food, not very wide variety but whatever they create in the kitchen - up to high quality of food. Excellent service in the meantime. I'll keep visiting.

1  Thank Maugli22
Reviewed 30 December 2017

We had dinner with friends. The restaurant has a pleasant atmosphere, good service. the food was good and tasty. I can recommend it.

1  Thank RKonicek
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Good food and great service. Not a tourist trap. Would go again if I visit Budapest in the future. Easy to book online or communicate via Facebook. Price is expected for the standard of food.

1  Thank VMHO
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

perfect italian tastes in combination with excelent service and people! just a wonderful dinner with positive and calm aura!!! great choice!

1  Thank Mari0kar