NH Budapest City(Budapest)
US$119
US$132
US$127
  • Restaurant
New York Palace, DA(Budapest)
US$202
US$177
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

US$128
US$270
US$173
HotelsClick
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

3,566 results
All reviewsgreat locationtraditional hotelmetro stationwithin walking distancecentral locationdeluxe roombuffet breakfastlovely hotelelizabeth bridgestreet noisehop on hop off buspleasant stayside streetthe riverjewish quartervisit budapestthe air conditioning
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Hotel staff was very helpful arranging for us to go to spa and have massages. Location was perfect as we could walk everywhere on the Paesdt side of the Daube. Enjoyed our stay there and the extensive breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DHFrontOfficeManager, Vezető at Danubius Hotel Astoria City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear pschollster,

Thank you for writing down your thoughts about your stay at Danubius Hotel Astoria City Center. It is always our pleasure to read kind reviews like yours.
We cannot be happier about the fact that everything has lived up to your expectations. We would like to express our gratitude for your compliments on the central location of ours as well as on the professional service provided by our staff.
Let me thank you once again for staying at our hotel, I hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I was really impressed by this hotel. It felt very historic and I enjoyed my stay. The breakfast was good. The staff were friendly. I loved how the shower and toilet were in two separate rooms. A great visit!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DHFrontOfficeManager, Vezető at Danubius Hotel Astoria City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear American_In_Krakow,

Let me express my gratefulness to you for taking the time and the effort to write down this informative review about our hotel.
It feels truly amazing that you were impressed by our hotel and you enjoyed your stay. Further on, it is great that you were fulfilled with our breakfast and you found our staff friendly. Moreover, I am glad that you appreciated the separate shower and toilet.
Once again, thank you very much for your feedback, we are looking forward very much to hosting you again here.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Beautiful original surroundings and architecture in bar and restaurant. Rooms were comfortable but in need of some freshening up and attention to detail. Restaurant prices on the high side for the food served, but it was in the city and a hotel.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear Tartanhen,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you very much for being so generous to share your opinion about our hotel.
It makes me incredibly happy to know that you were impressed by our beautiful surroundings and with the architecture. Also, I am delighted that you found your room comfortable. However, I am so sorry that you feel the prices at the restaurant were a bit high, but you can be entirely sure that you will always get the best quality of everything.
Thank you for your review again and I hope that you will choose us again, where you are in Budapest.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Overall lovely and historically very interesting hotel especially location . Our bathroom was looking tired with damage to door and wall and loose shower fittings . Breakfast good. Room service good. Felt pressurised to tip.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DHFrontOfficeManager, Vezető at Danubius Hotel Astoria City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear dcamer251293,

I would like to express my gratitude to you for sharing your experiences with us on Tripadvisor.
First of all, it is wonderful to see that you deemed our hotel lovely and highlighted our location, I hope you could explore Budapest without any difficulties. Also, I am happy that you were fulfilled with our breakfast and you enjoyed the provided service. However, I am deeply sorry that you feel the bathroom was not the most perfect part of your accommodation.
Once again, thank you very much for your feedback, it would be great if we could welcome you again in our charming hotel.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The hotel is located in an excellent spot. It is close to the metro and center. However, the bed was uncomfortable and the pillows the worst we have ever slept on. In addition the room was very dusty.

Dear hagarshe,

I would like to say thank you for writing down your thoughts and impressions about our hotel, it means a lot to us.

On the one hand, I was really glad to learn that you found the location of our charming hotel excellent, it is really easy to get to any point of Budapest from here due to the fact that the metro station is only a few steps from the hotel.
On the other hand, I am really sorry that you had some inconveniences, our staff is always ready to help our dear visitors, so don’t hesitate to turn to them in the future whether if you have a question, problem or request.

Overall, I hope that you will give us one more chance to prove our professionalism, we will always do our best to win your pleasure.