Danubius Hotel Astoria City Center
US$216
US$220
US$212
  • Restaurant
Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments(Budapest)
US$159
US$142
Agoda.com
US$465
US$449
  • Pool
La Prima Fashion Hotel(Budapest)
US$133
US$122
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Royal Park Boutique Hotel(Budapest)(Great Value!)
US$836
Hotels.com
Very Good 4/5
3,366 results
All reviewsgreat locationtraditional hotelmetro stationcentral locationwithin walking distancelovely hoteldeluxe roombuffet breakfastelizabeth bridgestreet noisehop on hoppleasant stayside streetthe riverjewish quartervisit budapestpublic transport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was really impressed by this hotel. It felt very historic and I enjoyed my stay. The breakfast was good. The staff were friendly. I loved how the shower and toilet were in two separate rooms. A great visit!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DHFrontOfficeManager, Vezető at Danubius Hotel Astoria City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear American_In_Krakow,

Let me express my gratefulness to you for taking the time and the effort to write down this informative review about our hotel.
It feels truly amazing that you were impressed by our hotel and you enjoyed your stay. Further on, it is great that you were fulfilled with our breakfast and you found our staff friendly. Moreover, I am glad that you appreciated the separate shower and toilet.
Once again, thank you very much for your feedback, we are looking forward very much to hosting you again here.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Beautiful original surroundings and architecture in bar and restaurant. Rooms were comfortable but in need of some freshening up and attention to detail. Restaurant prices on the high side for the food served, but it was in the city and a hotel.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear Tartanhen,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you very much for being so generous to share your opinion about our hotel.
It makes me incredibly happy to know that you were impressed by our beautiful surroundings and with the architecture. Also, I am delighted that you found your room comfortable. However, I am so sorry that you feel the prices at the restaurant were a bit high, but you can be entirely sure that you will always get the best quality of everything.
Thank you for your review again and I hope that you will choose us again, where you are in Budapest.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Overall lovely and historically very interesting hotel especially location . Our bathroom was looking tired with damage to door and wall and loose shower fittings . Breakfast good. Room service good. Felt pressurised to tip.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel is located in an excellent spot. It is close to the metro and center. However, the bed was uncomfortable and the pillows the worst we have ever slept on. In addition the room was very dusty.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear hagarshe,

I would like to say thank you for writing down your thoughts and impressions about our hotel, it means a lot to us.

On the one hand, I was really glad to learn that you found the location of our charming hotel excellent, it is really easy to get to any point of Budapest from here due to the fact that the metro station is only a few steps from the hotel.
On the other hand, I am really sorry that you had some inconveniences, our staff is always ready to help our dear visitors, so don’t hesitate to turn to them in the future whether if you have a question, problem or request.

Overall, I hope that you will give us one more chance to prove our professionalism, we will always do our best to win your pleasure.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The Danubius is perfectly located next to the Astoria metro line, and numerous tram and bus lines making it an excellent base for exploring Budapest. The hotel has an interesting history, and rooms are nicely decorated.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear graemeshinnie,

Thank you very much for having chosen our Danubius Hotel Astoria City Center during your recent visit to the Hungarian capital city.

I hope that we managed to meet all the expectations you had concerning our hotel, and that you spent some flawless days here. It filled me with great happiness that you mentioned the great location of our hotel, this place is perfect for you if you wish to discover our beautiful capital without travelling an hour to the city center. Furthermore, it is amazing that you loved your room as it was lovely decorated, we strive to do our very best to meet the high expectations of our dear visitors.

I would like you to thank you again for your feedback, it would be so nice to greet you again in our hotel one day.

Kind regards,