8,178 results
All reviews executive club beautiful hotel royal spa executive room rickshaw restaurant steam room main restaurant five star hotel spa facilities the river tram stop the air conditioning opera house long weekend jewish quarter city break public transport
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were looking for a good quality hotel, centrally located and were really pleased we chose the Corinthia. All the staff were very friendly and helpful, the room was extremely comfortable, lovely big bathroom, the breakfast buffet set us up for the whole day, the spa was a lovely place to relax after long days walking.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mpawll
MrJeanPierreMifsud, Vezető at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Dear Mpawll,

First of all, thank you for choosing our hotel. It is lovely to know that you were satisfied with your stay and that you left us only with positive feelings.
Thank you so much for choosing our hotel as your accommodation. It makes me incredibly happy to know that you considered our staff very helpful and friendly and you highlighted our central location. In addition, it felt particularly nice that you were content with the breakfast and spa area.
I hope that you will choose again this charming place as your accommodation if your plans bring you back to Budapest anytime in the future.

All the best,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is luxurious in terms of ambiance and service. Each room has a shower and bath along with robes and slippers. Beds are very comfortable. Rooms have sofas, easy chair and desk. Plenty of room. Also a lot of drawers.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mktpro99

Dear Mktpro99,

May I start with telling you how grateful I am for your nice feedback.
I am glad to learn you found our hotel luxorius. Moreover, I am beyond happy to read that you were satisfied with your room. I hope that we managed to provide your total comfort during the time you spent here.
I am looking forward very much to seeing and serving you again in our place, we will always do our best to meet your high expectations.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Its location is perfect for tourists and doing business downtown alike.

The hotel’s exterior and interior is a beautiful reminder of the 19th century grandeur.

Service is friendly, incl. the good restaurant.

Some rooms face the interior courtyard with view to other guests’ rooms, but all are quiet and allow a good night’s sleep.

The only downside was the cleanliness of the room, as it took me two days to remind the staff to properly clean the carpet (that was covered in hair and dust mites in the corners. Here, I’d have expected a much better service.

Overall, good experience in one of Budapest’s most beautiful hotels.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Matyas L,

First of all, I would like to thank you for providing us with a nice review here on TripAdvisor.
I am delighted that you were pleased with our beautiful interior and you liked our perfect location. Also, your kind comment about our friendly staff is highly appreciated.
I very much look forward to welcoming you back, hopefully in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here with my partner in October 2018 for 3 nights. Really lovely hotel with helpful staff. The rooms are 5* and cannot fault anything. Location is perfect!! About a 25 minute walk from the river - but very easy and a nice walk in good weather.
Very central for restaurants / bars.
Breakfast at the hotel was lovely, good selection of food and open till 11am.
Spa is fabulous and very clean.
TIP - go to the executive lounge!! They offer free nibbles and alcoholic drinks till 10pm (great for a pre-dink before you go out). You can help yourself to wine, beers, whiskey, gin etc.
I would definitely come back to this hotel again :)

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Natalie S

Dear Natalie S,

Let me thank you your high rating and for taking your precious time to express your satisfaction about your recent stay in Corinthia Hotel Budapest.
First of all, it is great that you highlighted our perfect location. Also, thank you for mentioning our fabulous spa are and our lovely breakfast.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had 4 night here as part of out city break with JET2. The location of the hotel is very central. The hotel is lovely and we were given a lovely room. Breakfast was great and a good start to our day of sight seeing. This is the lovely staircase near the entrance inside the hotel.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
JeanPierreMifsud, Vezető at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Jane T,

I was so pleased to learn of your fantastic review of Corinthia Hotel Budapest It fills me with great joy to know that you had a great experience whilst you were staying with us and the team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kindest regards,