8,075 results
All reviewsexecutive clubroyal spabeautiful hotelexecutive roomrickshaw restaurantsteam roommain restaurantfive star hotelspa facilitiesthe rivertram stopthe air conditioningopera houselong weekendjewish quartercity breakpublic transport
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Great hotel
Staff are extremely helpful
Lovely suit which is takes you to the private swimming pool
Concierge and reception staff are outstanding
The area is safe and clean very accessible to local shops and museums such as the Bascalica and the Jewish Synagogue

Stayed: September 2017
MrJeanPierreMifsud, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear majdi L,

As for a start, I would like to thank you for taking your precious time on writing us a feedback.

I am beyond happy seeing you were satisfied with everything you experienced in our hotel. Special thanks to you for highlighting our excellent staff, they really deserve the appreciation.

I hope you will return in the nearest future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 20 July 2018

We stayed at the Corinthia for 3 nights - two couples travelling together. We booked some months prior which was just as well as the Hotel was very busy. We had booked two Junior Suites and the hotel very kindly upgraded us to Executive suites for our stay. These suites have recently been renovated and were so lovely - very comfortable beds, great bathroom with a tub and separate shower (excellent water pressure), a balcony with French doors which we could open. The rooms are very large, very sound proof once the doors to the balcony safe closed. Little things really made a difference - Nespresso machine for our morning coffe with a good range of coffee and tea, extra pillows, turn down and chocolates at night, great walk in rob with a lot of hanging space and drawers. We made good use of the indoor pool, spa and steam room - great way to relax after a day exploring the city sights. Budapest is a very interesting city with wonderful old buildings and the Corinthia felt like stepping back in time. We ate at the hotel for breakfast (great selection) and tried the Chinese restaurant - beautiful Peking duck.
My only slight criticism - the hairdryer in the room was very difficult to use as it was quite heavy and you had to keep pressing a button on the dryer to make it go.
This is definitely a five star hotel - I’d love to go back and stay some time.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear AKWin,

What a great delight reading your praising words about your recent stay in our hotel.

Thank you for choosing Corinthia Hotel Budapest as your accommodation during your visit. I am thankful to you for praising our nice and comfortable rooms. It is great you had the time to experience our spa section.
Please do not hesitate to return anytime for another superb stay.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Corinthia is an outstanding hotel to stay at in Budapest. Not only is the location perfect, but it is also just a stunning building. We stayed in a suite that was absolutely perfect and enjoyed some time in the beautiful pool. I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarina D
MrJeanPierreMifsud, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear Sarina D,

Your kind review really made my day thank you for sharing it with us.

I am thrilled to learn you found our hotel to be outstandingly beautiful. It is lovely you were satisfied with our excellent location. Special thanks to you for recommending us to others.

I hope you will return to us as soon as it is possible.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 July 2018

This was a historic hotel, having accommodated well know film stars and royalty. The staff were attentive with an excellent executive club.The club lounge also provided continental breakfast option if one wished or the hotel dining area provided a vast breakfast selection with certain items cooked to order.
Centrally located.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank LisaSimpson45

Dear LisaSimpson45,

I am extremely thankful to you for the high rating and for the kind review you wrote us on TripAdvisor.

I am beyond happy reading you had such a lovely time here. Many thanks to you for mentioning the delicious breakfast we serve.

It would be a great pleasure meeting you soon again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

This is a lovely reminder of how Budapest must have been. The entrance is quite breath taking and is huge. The room was quite small after the grandness of The foyer, however quite adequate and clean as well as being comfortable. Nice bathroom!
The hotel seems immense and I can’t imagine it’s ever full but I might be wrong.
The staff are extremely friendly and helpful.
The bar with live music in the evening was a joyful experience.
I’d certainly come here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
MrJeanPierreMifsud, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Mr. Philippe P,

Thank you so very much for choosing to stay at Corinthia Hotel Budapest and for taking the time to share this brilliant review with us.
First of all, it felt particularly nice that the breath taking entrance has left such a great impression in you and you found your room clean and comfortable. Moreover, it is amazing that you highlighted our extremely friendly and helpful staff and I am happy that you enjoyed the live music in the bar. Finally, it makes me so happy to read that you would like to stay again in our hotel.
I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Best regards,